Hot chase

"This road is so deserted". Alonzo mattered to himself after he decided not to pick a plane back to los Angeles from Mexico.  He had not even driven a mile when he saw someone run towards him in a wedding gown. She had brown hair and even though she was not so close her crystal blue eyes were so evident.  He stopped the car because she jumped in front of him.
"What the hell was that?" He yelled.... in more frustration. 
"can't you fucking look where you are going?" He asked her with more irritation in voice. He was already  irritated by the fact that his investors did not go through with his deal.

"Please you have to help me" she pleaded with this sincerity in her eyes. Gerald stopped trusting people especially strangers a long time ago  and he was not ready to start now.

" who the fuck are you ... why should I help you" he asked raising a questioned  brow. Just then she sat in his car without his permission.  He was not just surprised... he was more irritated and annoyed at her audacity. He joined her in the car more intrigued than before.

"You better drive this car or end up dead with me." She sounded calm and unperturbed.  There was this daring darkness in her eyes he couldn't place his head around. Even though he was confused and angry, he decided to start the car.
Their ride was awkwardly silent. Neither saying a word to the other. It was not just her beautiful high cheekbones which he kept glancing at... but the way her eyes gave her away. She kept looking at the side mirror as if she was running away from something or someone.

" why do you keep looking at the side mirror." He asked glancing at her and the back at the road. He was wondering what the hell he was actually doing with her in his car. He heard her scoff at his words.

"I don't want us to die?" She asked, more than she said. He felt as if this whole shenanigans was going to cost him a great deal. She was a fascinating puzzle but he didn't want to put her together.

"Wait a minute.. die?" He asked after accessing her words ...
"Yes die"  she repeated with such confidence. He was more stunned than mad at her.

"Where the hell are you going?"  Gerald asked her with skepticism in his voice. She gave him a blank stare.
" Do all Americans use cussing to express themselves?" She asked him in irritation. She had been in the car for only twenty minutes and he had cussed ten good times ... as if he was drinking water. Gerald couldn't help but roll his eyes at her. They got to a tarred road and he realized she was dozing off. She had her head on the window. It didn't take long before they reached the an inn.

"You can get out of my car.. you are safe"  Gerald woke her up and took his suitcase from the trunk of the car. He had already dealt with enough of her, he wasn't ready to deal with more of her.
"I am not going anywhere without you." She muttered with her pink plump lips. His eyes quickly moved from her lips to her eyes and their eyes met. There was an uncomfortable silence for a couple of minutes. She got out of the car and walked straight into the inn ... she caught the receptionist giving them a stare so she stared back.
"Good evening ma'am you are welcome, how may I assist you" the receptionist gave them a smile. Just then Gerald got the surprise of his life.. she slid her hands around his arm.
"Yeah hello miss my husband and I would like a room please" she smiled and look directly at Gerald.  He was too stunned to talk. She took the key and left with Gerald.

"Aurora Hermendez" she reached out her hands to Gerald but he ignored it.
"Well you have to go with the fact that we are married until I can get the hell outta Mexico.. please" she closed one eye expecting him to fuss about it.. but Gerald ignored her and entered the bathroom.
This is going to be a long journey. He thought to himself.

Alright I have finally finished with Hot chase. Well I have been busy with a lot of things but I am back. I hope you liked the beginning?? If you did ... click on that small star at the bottom of your screen to vote.
Love y'all . Marcia

P.s: check out my first book Inner Demons in my profile. Vote and comment.  Love y'all ❤❤🥰.