what next.

"I want two tickets. It's for my wife and I " Aurora heard Gerald tell someone over the phone just as she opened her eyes. Gerald turned to look at her when he finished booking their flight.

"Get ready.. we have to leave in fifteen minutes..he have to catch this morning's flight. " Aurora realized he was already dressed up. With a mug full of black coffee in his hands as usual.
She walked up to him and smiled.
" You don't have to tell the world that you are married to me. " she laughed and he cocked an eyebrow.
"I have to tell them .. if I want to book our flight.  You are impossible... go and get ready." He turned to face the city.

"I know hun ... and I know you find it sexy" she winked at him with a flirty effect and entered the bathroom.

********

They got to the Airport and boarded the flight to Los Angeles.
"I want to sit at the window side" Gerald was done listening to this chatter box. After she was done arguing with the air hostess about the length of her dress... she decided to direct her anger on him.
" I want the window seat.. else you won't hear the end of it" all those in the plane were already staring at them because she was creating a scene.
" yes your highness Mrs. blubber mouth  you can have the whole seat if you want." Gerald said in surrender, trying hard to keep her under control. She sat down and smiled at those sitting behind them.
"Hi I am Aurora nice to meet you" she told the blonde pregnant lady sitting behind them. She smiled and responded.
"How far are you with the pregnancy" she asked and Gerald sighed.

'Seven months.. I am going to los Angeles to deliver, since my husband has decided to stay there." She told Aurora smiling.

"My husband and I are also planning on having kids. We just went to the doctor yesterday to ask his opinion on my contraceptives. " Aurora lied through her teeth just to annoy Gerald and she got exactly what she wanted. She tried to suppress a laugh at the sight of Gerald's clenched fist and tightened jaw.

"Isn't that right hunny ??" She asked him mischievously and Gerald nodded sliding in his seat. The woman giggled .
The rest of the journey was quiet until the air hostess decided to show her face and her skimpy dress to Aurora. Aurora  cocked a brow at her and placed her head on Gerald's shoulder. He stiffened and turned surprised , immediately he saw the air hostess he knew what was going on.  He smirked and looked at the air hostess.
"May I get you something??" She asked them and Gerald cleared his throat.
"Get me black coffee and my wife cold water." He teased and Aurora frowned. She wondered why he ordered cold water for her...
"Just so you know, you need to cool down before you overheat and burst with jealousy " Gerald burst out for the first time and it made Aurora so happy she also joined him.
"Oh please, I am not jealous... I just don't  want.. " her eyes locked with his and it moved to his lips. Gerald realized Aurora's eyes were a deeper shade of blue whenever she laughed.. and it held a lot of passion.
"Sir, here is your black coffee and cold water for you madam." The air hostess concluded..placing them on the table.
"Wife.. not madam ..I am his wife. Thank you" Aurora smiled possesively and Gerald smirked.

*************
"I am tired" Aurora whined and Gerald placed her head on his shoulder.
"Stop whining" Gerald rolled his eyes.

In no time Aurora was asleep. Gerald tack a strand of hair behind her ear. He sighed and closed his eyes. This rollercoaster ride has just begun .
... he thought..before drifting off to sleep.

They finally got to los Angeles after hours of journeying. Aurora yawned and followed Gerald for all the necessary formalities. After all that, he called his driver to pick them up from the airport.

"Good morning my boy, welcome back home"  Fernanda, Gerald's nanny greeted him and he smiled engulfing her in a big hug. She noticed Aurora's presence and immediately saw the ring.
Good morning sweetheart.. come inside and feel at home. She smiled at Aurora.
Aurora smiled back and embraced her.