When the day comes

Please don't forget to hit my idea buzzer.
Don't mind me😂. I mean don't forget to vote.

Warning, some part of this chapter is very intense and has matured scenes. Enter at your own risk.🥵

As Gerald started washing Aurora's hair, he felt pain in his heart when he saw how broken she was by the news. She was exhausted, broken and pale. He gently rinsed her hair.
" Stay in the Jacuzzi, let me bring your towel from the cupboard." He whispered in her ear and she slowly opened her eyes. She held his hand to stop him from leaving and looked into his eyes.
" I don't need a towel, I just need you." With that, she pulled him into the Jacuzzi and kissed him, long and hard. She played with his tongue teasing and licking. Aurora was in control as she put her hands in his hair. The kiss became demanding and rough but Gerald pulled away. He was not going to take advantage of his wife's vulnerability at that time.
" You are in pain, you need rest. Please." He whispers spoke and carried her out of the Jacuzzi, cleaned her and sent her to the walk-in closet to get dressed. He helped get into her comfy Mickey Mouse pyjamas and carried her to the bed. He went to the bathroom and took a shower, cleaned up and wore his sweat pants.
When he got back, she was fast asleep and he smiled, pulled the covers and slept by her, wrapping his hands and legs around her.
" Hey." Aurora woke him up around noon and he blinked lazily staring at her. She was under him as his hands and legs were still around her.
" I am hungry and I want to go check up on Jacob." She whispered and he nodded, getting out of bed. They both went to Jacob's room to find him fast asleep. She saw an empty bottle by his bed and figured Fernanda must have fed him. They both kissed his cheek and left him to his non-problematic world. They went straight to the kitchen, grabbed chips and soda and headed back to their room.
Aurora sat on the bed criss-cross from her husband. Both of them decided to watch a movie and flipped through Netflix until they settled on Falling Inn Love.
Gerald stared at her as he saw her place the chips in her mouth and gulped down soda.
" Do you want me to go get more?" She shook her head side to side and smiled weakly at him.
They were not halfway through the movie when she suddenly switched it off. She smirked and Gerald knew she was up to something. Something they both knew they wanted so bad.

*********

"You still owe me." She whispered as she brushed the tip of her nose on his. She kissed his neck and went up to look into his eyes. Gerald was not able to move or to resist. He realised how much power her stare held. She kissed his lips slowly, allowing her tongue to play with his while sitting on him with her legs wrapped around his waist. He placed his hands at her back and run his hands up and down on her back sending sparks through her entire body. She kissed him harder, more demanding. He kissed her neck as she threw her head back, letting her hair loose. She closed her eyes, as the heat crept into her whole body. This time she wanted control, she wanted to in charge of her life. She removed her pyjamas top and revealed her plump breast. He carried her to the bed all the while kissing her with passion and intimacy but she was still on top of him. Still in control. The kiss became rough, demanding as she took off her Mickey mouse pyjamas top revealing her hardened breast. He sucked, nibbled, rubbed, bit, sucked again until she was dripping wet and he was hard. She took off the pyjamas pants and her panties as he took off his sweatpants leaving both of them completely naked and bare. She sat on his cock and rode it as fast as she could, moving her hips in different directions, sending him to his peak, all the while kissing him, licking him. She rode him as many times as she could. It was a night filled with absolute passion, desire and heated sex. After several hours of back and forth sexual pleasure, they slept in each other's arms. Completely oblivious to the world of pain and agony right outside their house.

****

"Didn't I ask you not to step foot in the house again?"  Aurora woke up to the noise of her mother's shouting. She went downstairs with Gerald only to find Antonio, standing by the dinner table with her mother sitting down. She figured her mom wanted to have breakfast but the sight of Antonio pissed her off so much that she stopped eating. She could see the rage in her mother's eyes or the pain she was hiding.
"I said get out of here. We don't need you to complicate our lives any further." She said through gritted teeth.
"Mom" Aurora interrupted and Esmeralda threw a dangerous look in her direction.
"Maybe Antonio is everything you claim him to be. But he saved my life at the time I needed help. He was there for me even though I was a stranger. Mom, I am not asking you to marry him just allow him to get to know his daughter. I don't want to know what happened in the past. I just want to have a beautiful future." Aurora walked up to Antonio and hugged him. They stood there for what felt like an eternity. Esmeralda got so angry that she walked out on them.
"Give her time. She will forgive you." Aurora assured her father and they smiled.
" Alright, if you are done with father-daughter hugging can you give me my wife back?" Gerald said and they burst out. Just when they thought everything was better, Esmeralda came down with her luggage. Everyone was shocked and Aurora tried to stop him.
"Mom, where are you going to?" She asked her mother, fear and worry choking her.
" I am the past, he is my past. I have worked so hard to get you where you are today. I have sacrificed so much to see to your needs. All the while dealing with my past. I am not going to forgive him for abandoning me. For thirty years of pain. Let me ask you something? .... If Gerald left you to take care of Jacob alone only for him to appear from nowhere after thirty years, will you forgive him?" At this point, she was in tears. She took her car keys and walked out of the door, they followed her but she wouldn't listen. Just as she was about to leave she spoke.
" Aurora, your twin brother died because I couldn't afford his bills at the hospital. Tell your father to bring back my son." With this, she sped off. Leaving Aurora wondering how much pain her mother never spoke off.

This chapter took me a lot of effort and time. At a point, I had writer's block.
What do you think about Esmeralda's reaction?
Do you think it was an overreaction or not?
Will she ever forgive Antonio?
Don't forget to vote, comment and share to find out more.

P.s I will be doing a meet the cast for the next chapter. Bye😙😍💃💃