You and I

Luis's eyes fled open with heaviness. He felt his head split and pound. Even though his eyes were hardly open, he could still sense someone in the room, and as human, as he was he decided to move to know very well that he would definitely be tied up. Yet he still struggled to get out of the handcuffs.

"I should have sent you to the police station but I don't think they will help me as much as I want them to". Luis heard a man say. He didn't recognise the voice and he definitely didn't recognise the face when it came into view. He saw the fury in this man's eyes. How the lines on his neck and hands deepened with anger, his lips curled in a snarl.

Luis has always been a man of few words, he usually says little or nothing at all but for the first time, he felt like asking a lot of questions.

"What am I doing here?" Luis decided to ask his host in the nicest way possible.

"I want just one thing, my wife" Gerald answered rather slowly with a tinge of bitterness to it. Luis immediately knew he was talking about Aurora. He smirked and gave Gerald a wink.

"I think we both know that I don't have time for Mexican cartels and bullshit. Just tell me where my wife is." Gerald realized how desperate he was after he realised luis wasn't going to talk.

"With my godfather," he said after a long pause. Luis didn't understand why he had this soft spot for Aurora.

"I want to know exactly where to find my wife," Gerald asked calmly.
"And what makes you think I will tell you," luis asked unperturbed.

"Six containers full of cocaine is at the harbour but it is under the pretext of wine. Tell me my wife's location or spend the rest of your miserable life in jail with your godfather. Where you can continue your father-son relationship" Gerald threatened with confidence but it didn't seem to bother Luis.

"Playa del Carmen. "

"According to your GPS coordinates you stopped your car at the town square so where exactly at playa del Carmen did you fucking send my wife? "

"You hacked into my phone? How rude? " Luis was a man of principles, manners and all that courtesy was very important to him.

"Wanna know how many nudes are on your phone?" Gerald asked sarcastically.

"Verdugo's men will come and pick you up if he is expecting you" Luis continued. He wasn't necessarily doing this for the fear of going to jail even though it was also part. He had a clean record and he wasn't ready to soil that record for a woman.

"Your godfather will spend at least fifty years in jail, I don't know how much you love him and how well you underestimate my ability to put the whole Mexican cartel in playa del Carmen In jail but I am giving you two minutes to figure it out." Gerald clenched his fist and smirked.

"Verdugo will be expecting an investor from Los Angeles he has not seen him yet, that is the only way to get into his place, by posing as Montenegro."

Luis gave him the rest of the details and helped him communicate with Verdugo. Gerald hired men to lock luis up until he found Aurora.

He packed his clothes and some food for when he sees the chatterbox. It was now or never. He thought.

Woah!! Roller coaster in my brain!! Brain about to explode!! Brain freeze...fuck!! Lost my balance.

Alright. That was my brain when I was developing this chapter. Short right?? Humm I wanted to update early...

Please don't forget to vote for this chapter. Leave how you feel about this chapter with emojis. Yahaya!!!! Love y'all and stay safe🥰💫.

Also, suggest a song for this chapter.
I suggest You Are The Reason, Calum Scott