melancholy....

Hey, loves don't forget to click on the small star to vote.🙃🙃

Any song suggestions for me?? I recommend someone you loved by lewis Capaldi. I can't get it out of my head.. 🥺🥺.  I love it Omigod.

Please enjoy the chapter loves.

Give me a song suggestion in the comment section.

Gerald forced the door open after he saw the smoke coming out of Aurora's and Marla's apartment. The door flew open and he saw Marla lying unconscious on the tiled floor. He picked her up and spring led some water on her face. When she woke up, the smoke had left the room. Marla felt weak and her eyelids felt heavy. She opened her slowly, scanned the room with her turquoise, eyes and it met Gerald's piercing gaze. His eyes were full of questions that she believed she had no answers to.

"Marla, are you alright?" He asked her with deep concern in his voice. She was sure he was more concerned about Aurora's absence.
"Here, have this! " he coaxed. Handing her a glass of water. Marla took a sip and gave the glass back to him. He realised how scared she was and handed her his leather jacket.
"Hey, chipmunk.. Where is Aurora?" He finally asked. His eyes searching for answers. Marla started to sob. She felt her chest tighten and the words in her throat choked her when she eventually tried to let the words in her mouth come out of a cage. She swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat and looked into his hazel stare. His look was distant, dangerous and surprisingly intimidating.

"We were here about two hours ago when a man came in. All I remember was that I saw him pulling out a gun. After which smoke clouded the room. I guess you know the rest. I think he has kidnapped her" she ended with a sharp intake of breath. Gerald runs his hands through his hair nervously. The hair on his hands and neck stood up. He clenched his fist and the veins in his hands came into view. The lines on his neck and forehead deepened and his blood rushed through his body in pure rage. Apart from the anger that overpowered him, was a worry too. He stood up and walked out of Marla's apartment in absolute rage.

********

"I need you to find my wife, she has been kidnapped," Gerald told the police in a fit of rage. He was so angry, he felt like ripping that man apart with his bare hands.
"Can we see your wife's immigration papers?" The police demanded and Gerald pulled out the papers. He acquired those papers yesterday and had decided to surprise Aurora with the papers. His stomach fluttered at the thought of Aurora and the condition she might be in. It was a good thing his nanny had left Los Angeles to Florida. He didn't want her to have a heart attack after hearing what was happening. When the police left, he sat by the pool with tequila, and he thought of the day she tricked him into kissing her. He couldn't believe that about four months ago, he married her out of pity. He married her to protect her from a cartel. He poured a full glass of tequila and gulped it down in a goal. The emptiness he felt was so strong that he couldn't stand it. He felt a void that was pushing him to drink more and more of that insanely strong liquid. He just wanted to bury himself in his sorrow, frustration and absolute misery.

*******
Aurora's head was spinning and her eyelids felt heavy. Her eyes opened to a bedroom that had lavender walls that made the room warm. She tried moving her hands but realized she was handcuffed. Aurora began to struggle to try her best to get out of the metal that had her stuck to the bed but it was useless. All she did was inflict pain on her poor wrist. When she got tired of struggling, she laid down quietly, waiting for the person who was responsible for all the pain she was feeling. The last person she saw before blacking out was Mr dark eyes. Where the hell was he? Why did he bring her here? Who the hell is he?. All these unanswered questions were making her headache worse. Her stomach growled, all that thinking was making her hungry. She could stand a lot of things but not hunger. Just when these questions were flooding her mind, the door flew open, bringing Mr Dark eyes into view. She scoffed at the sight of him and he smirked.