Hatred for love

The nurses took Aurora to the ICU and closed the door to the room. Immediately after that, the doctor entered. After the surgery, the transferred her to a recovery ward. Antonio was called to the hospital after they asked Aurora a few questions.

" Aurora" Marilyn came in and hugged her, kissing her forehead. Antonio was discussing with the doctor so came in minutes later. " What happened sweetheart. How did you get into an accident? " she asked her, concern rising in her voice. Just when Aurora was about to speak, Gerald interrupted her.
" She got dizzy and fainted, but she hit her head. I saw her lying in the rain and brought her here. My job here is done." He added quickly and left, as Antonio entered. He looked back and shrugged.
" What happened?" Marilyn looked into Aurora's eyes and queried. A tear fell from Aurora's eyes and she sniffed.
"I was too late, he knows" she stated and tears flowed. Marilyn consoled her by hugging her. All she could do was cry, she cried as if there was no other solution.
"Shhh. It's ok, we both know you did what you thought was best for them. It's okay, stop crying." She coaxed and Antonio rubbed her back.

After two days they took Aurora home and she decided to go back to Australia. She started getting her travelling documents ready and she didn't want to stay a day longer. Her destiny was in Australia, not in Canada. She wanted to be as far away as she possibly could from everything she loved. Her mom, her brother and the only man she ever loved. She got a phone call before she could sit in her car to leave.
"Aurora, this is Fernanda." Aurora's heart skipped a beat and she quickly composed herself. " Hey nanny, I missed you." She stated and Fernanda smiled. " my dear sweetheart, I missed you too but my love, you need to stop him before he commits a mistake. You, need to stop him right now, he is going to get married to that witch, please my dear, don't allow him to make this mistake-..." Aurora ended the call and drove off at top speed. She later called for the location of the court and got there and took out her pistol from her car, walked into the courthouse and gave a warning shot.

"No bitch is going to marry my husband." She stated as all eyes in the room fell on her. Gerald smirked and Tania's horrid look made it worse. She gave Gerald handcuffs.
" handcuff your hand or I will end that stupid's girl's life." Gerald chuckled and did what he was told. Aurora pointed the gun to his back and they walked out.
" No one should call the police, this is just family drama!" She burst out and took Gerald away. She ordered him to sit in the car and she drove them away from the place.
" You just had to create a scene!" Gerald announced and she laughed. " Did you even see the look on your fiancee's face? She wanted to probably pee" she continued laughing as she hit the steering wheel.
" This is kidnapping," Gerald told her and she looked at him like he was speaking some strange language.
" Yes, it is." She said nonchalantly and stopped the car abruptly. "Your nanny didn't want you to marry her, and I couldn't just come there and beg you not to. So I had to do this." She concluded, took the key to the handcuffs and released him. They stayed in the car in total silence for a while. Aurora composed herself and spoke. " There is an explanation for everything that I did".... She started, .... "And I was quiet because you needed to vent your anger out on me. If you want to know what it is, then l will take you to my apartment, so we talk but if you don't want to know, I will accept that it is my destiny and walk away." She threw her head back at the seat and turned to look at him. His hesitancy made her nervous.
" Get out of the driver's seat. I don't like it when women are in control."

Hi guys, short right??. I have good news.. The next chapter is going to be amazing!!!!! So sit tight and vote, comment.

See you in the next chapter loves.