Someone is watching

Lottie's POV

Charlotte was having an eventful day.

First, she had to go into her business office for a confession with a new client. Her client was a man named Markus Grover.

He wasn't so bad, it was their first meeting so it would be only paper work, and basic information on him.

It was incredibly boring, but an old client came in afterwards. He brought some excitement, demanding them meet again.

So she talked with Rey for an hour, and got payed handsomely.

Ring, ring.

Jacob Owens.

Surprised at who was calling her, she picked up.

"Jacob? What a pleasant surprise, what can I do for you?"

"Cuz, we haven't talked in a while."

"We haven't, it's been what a year?"

"Yeah it's been about a year. So I am going to be in DC for a week or so. I was wondering if you wanted to spend a few days with Edmund, Veronica, and I?"

"Oh! That would be great, you can finally meet Donald. How are you doing after Nora?"

"I'm alright, it's been a hard year but the kids got me through it. Donald still around huh?"

She laughed. "Yeah, I really love him."

"Good, or I would have go kill him."

"Like you would be capable of murder. " she joked. He gave her a weak laugh.

"Anyway, I'll be there tomorrow. I've never been in DC before, so it should be fun."

"I can show y'all around if you want?"

"That would be lovely. See you tomorrow?"

"Sure, I'm free. I'll try to get Donald there"

The two talked a bit more before ending the call.

She texted Donnie to tell him. He said that he would try. That it sounded like fun.

Charlotte was smiling as she went into a supply meeting. Not even a boring meeting could upset her.
~~

"Hey Charlotte, I will be home in an hour. Want me to pick something up?"

"Anything but Nick's pizza." He laughed, and she knew he was smiling.

"Chinese food okay?"

"Sounds perfect. See you home soon. I'm leaving the office now."

Her heels clicked against the asphalt, she looked around the dark parking lot.

Feeling uneasy, Charlotte checked for her gun. She only carried it because Scott worried.

She felt it pressed against her hip, having her hand on it she walked to her car.

A 1967 Chevy Impala, her baby. Other than the cat.

She climbed into her car and immediately locked it. There she looked through her files, reading through them.

Something seemed off still, she felt like someone was following her. But she was all alone.

~~

Her drive home did not help, she couldn't shake her uneasy feeling. Like something was about to strike.

Her hands gripped the wheel tight.

"Come on Lottie, you're being paranoid. Everything will be alright. Just head home, and cuddle up to Donald." 

The rest of the drive home was quick, she parked the car next to his car and ran her ass inside. Locking it behind her.

"Donnie! I'm home love," looking around to find her boyfriend.

The most glorious smell of sesame chicken and sweet and sour soup filled the house.

"Hey Char, " Donald wasn't out of his work clothes yet, still in a suit. But one sleeve was pulled up and a bandage around his arm. He pulled her into a passionate embrace, and kissed her.

"Mmmh. You can't distract me from that arm wound, by kissing." He kissed her again, and again. She felt herself smile as her kept doing it.

"It seems to be working," he muttered. Wrapping her arms around him, she deepened the kiss. He picked her up, then she wrapped her legs around him too.

"Fine, agent. Consider me distracted" his lips were soft against her.

Donald started to nuzzle her neck, Charlotte moaned with delight.

All the earlier fear from earlier gone.

The two started giggling, beautiful laughter as they were just happy ending together.

Donald laid her on the couch, lifting himself over her so he can keep their kiss going.

His abs felt hard under her hands, she loved touching him.
~~
"You know, that was amazing." She giggled. Her head was on his chest, they had moved to the floor.
"But you still have to explain that," she gestured to his arm.

"Out in the field today, bad case. The blacklister shot at me."

"Oh god. Tell me you got the prick."

"We did," he kissed her forehead. " I knocked him down and cuffed him."

"Good, more productive than my day."

"You hungry?"

Nodding, she got up much to his dismay. But she smirked at him, and grabbed their food.

Sitting in the floor next to him, she divvied their food.

And they ate, and talked, and kissed, and laughed, and had sex. They did what a young couple would do, happily oblivious to the man outside the house taking photos.