Secrets revealed

Reddington's POV

Red took his medication, feeling sick wouldn't help the fact that he was getting anxious over their search for Donald and Charlotte.

He felt they were somewhere close, he just couldn't get them.

He did not enjoy feeling anxious, so he decided to feel rage instead.

Walking into the room next to him, he put a gun to the man's head.

Tristian Scott growled up at red, who was perfectly calm.

"You know Scott, after our last meeting I was hopping I would see you again. Especially when I noticed you were stalking my god daughter."

His voice was pure fury.

"You're an idiot for telling me how close you are, imagine how my employer would react if he knew that the famous Raymond Reddington, concierge of crime is The Godfather of the Confidant."

"That would be rather foolish of me, but you obviously over looked one fact."

"And what would that be?"

"You're not leaving this room alive,"

That much was true, Red had Dembe stand by the door, for once dembe didn't argue about the man's life. He was just as angry over the situation as he was. Still, Red knew Dembe disapproved over all the violent acts he had committed the past six months alone.

Charlotte was one of his greatest secrets, he even kept it from Elizabeth. Purely because he had a gut feeling she would use her for information.

Only six people knew that particular secret. Two of them were in the room, two were kidnapped, and one was a distraught father praying that his baby would come back, and the other was a younger brother who was about to burn the world down if it meant he found her.

And now this asshole. But that was alright. Dead men tell no tales.

Scott gulped.

"Tell me where they are, and I'll give you a swift death. Fail to tell me, and I'll make it slow and painful until you are begging me for death."

"No,"

"No?"

"Yes, no. I refuse to betray my employer."

"He said no," red laughed, Dembe joined in.

There was no humor, it was dark and a creepy laugh. Like how one night imagine death laughing at a victim who hid from him.

"Teddy, come in."

Teddy Brimley walked in the room with a honey badger, a rattle snake, and a sloppy joe sandwich.

"What on earth are you going to do with a sandwich?"

"Eat it, while this guy gets acquainted with Helga here. I'll have him talking within an hour"

Raymond laughed.

~~

2002

The Owen's estate

Raymond Reddington had to admit that the Owens had a beautiful home.

Even if they were new to the crime world and their house was a bit much on showing their new found wealth.

The walls were a emerald green with gold accents. The chairs they sat in around a very long table were a beautiful black and gold combination. Gold was everywhere.

There was mother of pearls around Gloria Owens' throat, matching the orchid colored evening gown she wore.

"Excuse me sir," a tiny voice squeaked. A girl, no more than the age of twelve, stood next to him holding a bottle of wine. "Would you like a glass?"