Hopsital

Harold Cooper's POV

Assistant Director Harold Cooper was in an ambulance, sitting next to one of his agent's. Who was barely breathing.

"Get him on oxygen stat." One of the men shouted, while another put the oxygen on agent Ressler.

In another ambulance driving behind them, was Elizabeth keen and Charlotte Owens.

They had gotten them out. After a phone call from Reddington, they headed to the address red had gotten from a "witness" whom he refused to name or give the location of. Cooper didn't honestly care, he was just glad they had gotten there in time to stop Beaugard from killing Donald.

But Donald was still not breathing evenly.

"Ressler, you're out." He muttered. He figured Donald couldn't hear him, but if he could. Cooper wanted to bring him some comfort.

Ressler had to pull through, he couldn't stand losing another agent. They were like his children, he saw so much growth the past decade. This couldn't be where Ressler's story ended.

They arrived at the hospital, and Ressler was wheeled away.

Cooper found himself standing in the waiting area nervously, aram, Alina, and Elizabeth were there as well waiting. They told Raymond he needed to wait before coming in.

"Should we call their parents?" Aram asked, breaking the silence the task force had been in for thirty minutes.

"Good idea, Aram you call Charlotte's father. I'll call Mrs. Ressler,"

He knew he had to go talk to Beaugard, a criminal who was actually their blacklister from months back. But he wanted to make sure that Donald and Charlotte were all right.

So the men went to a corner of the room and made a phone call.

"Agent Cooper, is there any updates on Donnie?"

"Yes ma'am, we found them over an hour ago. Donald went in for emergency surgery."

"But he's okay?" She started to cry.

"I hope so, the man who took your son and future daughter in law has been arrested. I'm sending my agents to interrogate him as soon as we are off the phone. I wanted you to know Donald is safe."

"How badly were they hurt?"

"Charlotte seemed to have a few scrapes and likely hand infected wrists from handcuffs. At least that is what the paramedics told agent keen. Donald's injuries were more extensive, especially a recent head blow and a broken leg that set wrong. Both of them were injected with something that knocked them out. We are unsure how long they will be unconscious. But as of now, they're both breathing."

Harold felt horrible that he couldn't comfort her in some way.

He hung up the phone after a few minutes talking to Lisa Ressler.

"Keen, Park go talk to Beaugard. I want to know how and why he abducted a FBI agent and a fbi informant."

"Sir, Ressler hasn't woken up." Liz said, softly.

"I'm fully aware of that Elizabeth, however we need to talk with this man immediately. Aram and I will stay here with them and you two will go out and talk to this sick asshole who put agent Ressler and his fiancée in the hospital."