Security cameras

Lizzie's POV

"It's been over a month since Donald and Charlotte were abducted. Has the task force learned anything?" Reddington was sitting next to Lizzie.

"Almost nothing. We ran the DNA from the crime scene. The prints were Donald's and Charlotte's. Same with the blood. Nothing. We got nothing."

"I was in Spain meeting with an old business partner, Lucas Tully, we were eating at El Bulli. While we were eating some trout he began to tell me the funniest story"

"Red, how is this related to finding Ressler and his fiancée."

Reddington ignored her and continued.

"Dembe came over to our table and showed me a video on his phone. I sent him away, and continued the dinner with Lucas. Afterwards we went back to my hotel room, drinking wine when I pulled my gun out and shot him." Red took a sip of his coffee.

"I'm going to regret this, why?"

"The video footage Dembe showed me was Lucas working against me. One of my men were able to hack into Lucas' security footage and saw the deal go down."

"Okay,"

"Lizzie, what do you think a woman who deals with secrets, who's father is a body guard, and who's fiancée is an FBI agent would have in their home?"

It only took a second before she responded

"A security camera, she would have video footage."

"Exactly, here" he handed her a hard drive.

"Of course you already have it,"

"We picked it up from her father. He didn't even think on it until a few days ago."

Red smiled.

Lizzie frowned.

"I'll have aram look at it."

"You will need the entire task force to watch it. There's a lot of footage. Happy watching."

~~

Aram Mojtabai, Alina Park, and Liz were all going through the tapes. There wasn't anything useful so far.

Charlotte seemed to be paranoid about people breaking in, she had cameras all around the outside of the house. And some in the house in all but the bathrooms and Bedrooms.

They saw some shadows on the feed but nothing clear.

After a couple hours of silence, aram made a chocking noise.

"Aram are you okay?" Liz was concerned.

"I'm alright Liz, it's just umm." He blushed.

Now curious, Liz came over.

"Oh my god,"

The video was pointed into the bedroom. Someone had redirected the camera to point into their room at night.

There was even audio, Liz wondered if the window was open.

"Oh Donald. Yes yes." She screamed.

"I'm scarred for life." But aram and Liz kept watching, too horrified to look away. Sorta like the scene in friends when everyone was watching Ross and Rachel's sex tape.

In the video Donald was completely naked kissing a semi naked Charlotte. She was only in her bra and under wear.

Whelp never mind, he took off her undergarments.

"What are you two watching?" Park came over. "Okay that was more of Agent Ressler than I wanted to see"
Aram paused  the video.
"What are you three doing?" Coopers voice snapped them out of their trance.

"The security footage sir," aram said,  the video at the wrong time.

Cooper gave them a look. "That was part of the security footage?"

"Yes sir, someone changed the camera angle. They must've known about her cameras even the small one." Aram had an epiphany.

"That's why we haven't seen more than a shadow, they moved the cameras to keep them off the feed. And it would help them spy on it."

Aram changed the video faster ahead. And then to another camera angle. The other three just watching on his screen rather than go back to their own.

"Wait, right there." Park pointed at the paused screen. A man with a thick mustache, it was all in color and it was a clear image.

"They must've not realized about that camera. It showed him directly." Liz commented.

"Run his face through our system, I want to know who took our agent."

"The system isn't picking up his face. He doesn't seem to have been arrested before."

"Keen. Call Reddington see what he knows. Park, aram you two keep looking into the video footage. See if our unsubs make another appearance."

And that's how Lizzie found herself in Reddington's company again.

"Have you seen this man before?"

"Tristan Scott, he's a body guard to higher, tough as an ox but dumber than a bag of rocks."

"He was outside if Donald's house."

"Then he was definitely employed by someone, because he's not smart enough to make a sandwich. If he did take Charlotte and Donald then we can expect them to not return whole"

"What do you mean?"

"Scott likes to play, he's a complete sociopath. And an unintelligent one at that. The worst combination.  His specialty is torture, how to break someone without causing complete damage."

"So he's torturing Ressler and Charlotte?"

"Most likely Donald. Not Charlotte "

"Why wouldn't he torture her, they took her?"

"Because her job is collecting and giving away secrets. All legally but she deals in keeping secrets and when necessary tells the fbi those secrets. Why risk the only person who has the information of most of the major criminals in the world, when you can torture her fiancé? Not only would they not risk her dying, but they would have a means to control her. They hurt Donald, Charlotte tells them everything she knows."

Liz took in all that information.

"So they're doomed?"

"Not necessarily, depending on Scott's employer is, they might make it out alive. But if we have it Scott's way then they will be dead by the time we get our first lead."

She swallowed hard.

"We will find them Elizabeth. Dembe and I are looking for them nonstop."

"I can't lose him, he's my friend. I have so little people I can trust."

"It'll be okay Lizzie, " red put his famous hat on

And got up to leave.

"Call me with any updates you have, I'll be in touch soon."