Strange man

Lottie's pov

Their host was a older man, Caucasian and most likely in his late sixties. Though he had a wild smile on his face, something was off.

"Ms. Owens. Mr. Ressler, please come in. Sit sit. I have been waiting for this day for so long." His accent was thick, Lottie thought it was German.

"I can't say the same, as I don't not know who you are," charlotte's voice was calm. Steady, making sure her fear didn't shine through.

"Of course, sit. I'll introduce myself."

Donald was silent, he kept flinching. Lottie wondered how the treated him the past few weeks.
They both sat down. Donald held her hand tightly.
"My name is Silas Beaugard. And you are Charlotte Owens, the confidant of criminals." He turned his head to Donnie. "And Agent Donald Ressler. What a strange combination. A criminal and an agent."

"She's not a criminal." Donald growled, he was in a protective mood.

"Oh? How so? Does she not get secrets from terrorists? Murders? And she keeps them for herself. So please pray tell, how she is not a criminal."

"I have a contract with my clients. They know I can report them to the authorities at any time."
She squeezed Donald's had tighter.

"I see."

For a moment nothing was said, but Beaugard had dinner brought out. They ate in uncomfortable silence. Lottie almost moaned as she ate the real meal in front of her, not whatever they had been giving her. Donald looked the same.

"I apologize for the tension I caused earlier this evening. We are going to get quite close, the three of us. You're going to help me with information."

"What sort of information?" Donald glared at him.

"All in good time. For now. You two rest. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

Fear flashed through Charlotte, she didn't want to leave Donnie.

As if he sensed her worry, "don't worry my dear, you two will share a room. Goodnight" and he left. The guards dragged the couple to a room Charlotte didn't recognize. Donald seemed to, must've been his room. They locked the door behind them.

Charlotte was shaking.

"Come here" Donald pulled her close, and she cried into his shoulder. She hadn't let herself cry until today, worried that she would fall apart until there was nothing left.

"Shh, it's okay. We'll be okay. It'll be okay" he said over and over again. "You'll be okay. You'll be okay".
He kissed her head.
They held each other close for hours. Until the tears dried.
~~

They were wrapped in each other's arms when they were violently pulled apart by the Boston man.

"Get up." He snarled. Pulling Charlotte away from Donald.

He tried to get to her, but another guard pushed him down, two others going and holding him. And he was too weak to fight against the three of them.

"Don't hurt her." He growled.

"I won't. If you behave" Boston man put a gun to her neck.

"Don't move bitch." And he dragged her out if them room.

Tears fluttered her eyes. Her body shook hard, and she worried she was going to piss herself.

After a few minutes he put a hood on her.

"Please don't, please let us go." She knew pleading wouldn't help but she had to try. She couldn't fight him, he was twice her size and she hadn't been in a gym in a few months. Plus she was weak from the lack of healthy food and little to no water.

"Boss wants you, so shut up you cunt."

She still cried but said nothing. She just needed to get her strength up. That's all she needed. If she could do that, then she could fight.

Lottie didn't know how long it took until she was forced to sit in a metal chair. They handcuffed her arms and ankles to it.

"Welcome Miss Owens. Welcome. I'm so sorry it had to be like this. The hood, I'm afraid will have to stay on for a bit. Don't worry, not for long. I find it makes the other senses clearer. More sharpe. You might not appreciate it but I will."

After a moment, "let's begin boys. Start with the left leg."

A scream and a gunshot filled the room. Donald's screams.

"No, stop it. Let him go." She struggled against the restraints.

"Now sweetie, calm down. No permanent damage. I assure you. He will heal. But you see, that's just the beginning. I need information and you're going to provide it."

"W-What in-information?" She asked, between sobs.

"A man. Named Hank Bokenkamp. Tell me where he would be hiding."

"I don't. I don't know who that is"

"Well that's too bad," silence before another scream.

"Stop it! I don't know who that is. I swear it."

"You're lying. We have good entail that you have met him. And he's a client."

"He's not," tears poured down her face. "I promise, I don't know him."

"Again."

Donald screamed again, the scream sounded like he was trying not too. But whatever they were doing to him, he was in a lot of pain.

A knife trailed down her chest. She was wearing a shirt from Donald's room.

"Now now. Are we not motivating you enough? That's fine. Scott, dig into that gun shot wound."

Instead of a scream there was a muffled cry. The scream came later. Not quite as loud because it sounded like his voice went hoarse.

"Let him go, let him go please."

"Gladly, tell me about Bokenkamp. Now."

"I don't know anything."

The screams continued for hours until they suddenly stopped.

Lottie couldn't breathe, he wasn't asking noise. Was he dead? He can't be dead, she thought over and over again.

A hand pressed against her head, and then her hood was ripped off.

Her eyes burn from the sudden light. Beaugard was smiling evilly at her.

"Look at this miss Owens," two guards, who she didn't realize were in the room, grabbed her chair and carried her towards a mirror.

"Have a good look"

He must've hit a button, because the mirror suddenly changed into a window.

She saw Donald, bloodied. Broken. She saw a slight fall and rise to his chest.

She sobbed.

"This is just the beginning. I can't sit wait for all the fun we are going to have."