An interesting development

Lizzie's POV

It's been nearly a month since Agent Ressler and Charlotte we're kidnapped. And it was stressing Elizabeth out.

She missed her partner, even if they argued the last few times they spent riding in the car. Liz was driving, she never drove. That was always Donald's job.

She frowned, the car ride was quiet. And a dead end.

Cooper said she could just go home, there wasn't anything else to review tonight.

She had to admit, she wanted nothing more than to fall into her soft bed.

She pulled up to her apartment building, and climbed the stairs, though she was home early she wouldn't sleep for hours.

She kissed Agnes on the top of her head, and went to her room.

Three weeks. Three weeks have gone by since Donald and his fiancée went missing.
Three fucking weeks, Liz was upset again work couldn't distract her.

She looked through her files while lying down. She was sure she would fall asleep soon but she looked through the files anyway.

And she noticed somethings he missed before. Instantly she was wide awake, and her eyes grew large.

She called cooper and aram.

An: so sorry this is a short chapter I needed to upload. This is a filler chapter, I'll try to write more soon.