College/University

Millie sat in her class. The professor was talking about English literature...or something like that. She just looked around the auditorium as she watched the professor walk backwards and forwards.

Millie had gotten into The University of British Colombia. Noah and Sadie luckily got into the same place, but they are taking different courses. English literature is the only class they share.

"Please don't forget to hand in your presentation on 'Night' by Elie Weasel by tomorrow at 4 pm sharp." The professor spoke as the bell went. Millie, Sadie and Noah made their way out of the auditorium and walked towards their dorm. English lit was the last class of the day.

"I'm gonna head to the science lab. I'll be back at the dorm in an hour." Sadie said. She left Noah and Millie to walk back to the dorm.

"She's probably going to study her boyfriend Caleb..." Noah said, laughing.

"Yeah..." Millie said. Sadie and Caleb made their relationship public. Everyone was ok with it.

Millie and Noah eventually made their way towards their dorm. They stopped when Noah spotted a letter by their door.

"What does it say?" Millie asked as Noah opened it up.

"Millie, Sadie, Noah, you are invited to Grace's pool party. Come down to the pool at the north side of the college near the soccer field. Bring your "hottest" swimwear. The party starts at 5 pm." Noah said.

"She's only inviting us to embarrass us," Millie said.

"Let's just go and have fun..." Noah said as he texted Sadie.

"I just sent Sadie a picture of the invite and she'll meet us there, after her 'session'" Noah said.

An hour later and Millie had found the perfect swimsuit for the party.

Millie's swimsuit:

Millie was dressed and ready to go

Millie was dressed and ready to go. She quickly found a swimsuit for Sadie as well.

Sadie's swimsuit:

"Ready?" Noah asked as he grabbed his phone

"Yep." Millie said, grabbing her phone as well. They left the dorm and began their walk to the pool.
———
Finn waited near the stairs. Grace (his girlfriend) always took forever to get ready. Once she was with him, they went to the pool and got set up for the party.

After 30 minutes, people started to show up.

"I bet Millie, Noah and Sadie won't show up..." Grace said, laughing as she took a sip of her drink.

5 minutes later and Grace was about to shut the doors to the pool, but Millie, Noah and Sadie showed up, wearing their swimsuits.

"Glad you showed up," Grace said, giving Millie a not so nice stare. Grace grabbed Millie's arm and stopped her as she shut the door.

"I only invited you because the Dean made me. I still hate you..." Grace said, letting Millie go. Grace pushed Millie as she let go of her arm. Millie walked over to her friends.

"Why was Grace whispering to you?" Noah asked.

"Just her usual threats..." Millie said, taking a big breath in and out.

2 hours later and almost everyone at the party, except Millie, her friends, and Grace, were drunk.

"Gaten!" Grace called him over.

"Do me a favour and grab one of your friends. Your gonna throw Millie into the pool." Grace said, letting Gaten go. Gaten and his friend raced over to Millie and picked her up, causing her to drop her drink.

"PUT ME DOWN!" Millie screamed like a baby.

"10...9...8" Gaten began. After a few seconds, everyone at the pool was counting down.

"5...4...3" Gaten said.

"PUT ME DOWN!" Millie screamed once again.

"Whatever..." Gaten said as he and his friend chucked Millie into the pool. Millie screamed as she immediately swam up, trying to catch her breath as she spat out water.

Everyone around her, except Sadie and Noah, were laughing at her. Grace walked up to the side of the pool and bent down.

"You should be glad. Gaten put you down..." Grace said.

"Want me to help you out?" Grace asked sarcastically. Grace expected for Millie to reach out, but she would stand up and walk away smiling, but that wasn't what happened.

Grace held out her hand, but before she could pull it away as Millie reached out, Millie grabbed her arm and pulled her into the water. Grace screamed as she splashed into the water. Millie quickly got out before Grace could do anything.

"This party was boring anyway..." Millie said as she grabbed her bag and ran out of the pool area, leaving Grace in the pool, her makeup completely ruined. Sadie, Noah and Millie raced back to the dorm and showered, getting changed into their pj's.

"Luckily Grace doesn't know our dorm number..." Millie spoke.

"Yes she does. She's the one who handed out the invites..." Sadie spoke.

"Actually, my girlfriend Lila handed out the invites and she would never rat us out..." Noah said.

After 30 minutes, Sadie, Noah and Millie all went to bed, thinking about what Millie had just done earlier.