Identities revealed

"Please...don't run away!" Her soulmate said, stopping behind her. Millie didn't turn around, but she spoke.

"What's your name?" Millie asked. She was curious as to who she was speaking to.

The boy sighed. She could tell that he was also as nervous as she was.

"My name is Finn. Finn Wolfhard" Finn said, finally revealing his name.

My soulmate is Finn?! FINN WOLFHARD?? Millie was secretly freaking out.

"What's your name?" Finn asked, inching closer to Millie.

"My name is Millie. Millie Bobby Brown" Millie said, finally revealing her name.

"I want to see your face..." Finn said, not holding anything back.

"Your really pushing your luck-" Millie began.

"-Just show me..." Finn said, cutting her off.

Millie slowly put her hands up to her head, trying to delay the reveal as long as possible. She reached for the two pieces of string that held her mask in place. She untied the string, letting the material fall. She removed the mask from her face and placed it on the chair beside her.

"R-Ready?" Millie asked, her stutter slightly showing.

"Yes." Finn said. He was super excited but super nervous at the same time. He had waited so long to find out who his soulmate was and what she looked like.

Millie gracefully turned around, lowering her face. All Finn could see was a beaded head piece that was on top of her head. Millie was now fully facing Finn, her head lowered. In her head she counted to three, lifting her head as she took a few deep breaths in and out.

Finn would astonished. He had never seen a more beautiful girl in his life. Grace was ok...but the girl in front of him was amazing. Millie and Finn gazed at each other before Millie started to panic.

"I-This was a bad idea. I shouldn't have come..." Millie said, grabbing her mask and putting it back on. She picked up the bottom of her dress and ran away from the rotunda, heading towards the gym.

"Millie! Wait!" Finn yelled as she began to run after her. Before he could catch up to her, she had slammed the gym door shut. He ran up to the doors and opened them, seeing a room full of ball gowns, masks and dancing. He tried his best to find her, but she blended in with the others dancing.
———
Millie ran out the other end of the gym and raced towards her dorm. She stumbled on the way, but she eventually got there, quickly unlocking her door and getting in before someone followed her. She saw her phone to see at least 13 missed calls and messages from both Sadie and Noah. After 3 more hours, Millie had removed her makeup and undone her hair. She was now sitting on her bed, still in her dress, completely tired and nervous about tonight. She couldn't believe that her soulmate was Finn Wolfhard. A football player, dating Grace Vanderwaal. She laid down, slowly trying to get off her dress. Sadie, Noah and Lila walked in, seeing me laying on the bed with the dress still on.

"Are you ok? Did you meet your soulmate?!" Sadie asked, getting overly excited.

"Yes..." Millie said, as Lila helped her out of her dress.

"OMG! Who was he?!" Sadie asked, more excited.

"Finn Wolfhard..." Millie said quietly, but loud enough for Sadie to hear.

"FINN WOLFHARD?!" Sadie automatically screamed.

"Yes! Calm down!" Millie said, trying to stop Sadie from telling the entire college.

"What's wrong? You don't look excited..." Sadie said, starting to look worried.

"Finn is dating Grace. I could tell since he wore a matching bracelet to hers." Millie said, sinking into the bed.

Millie had seen Sadie grab out her phone.

Sadie: Babe? Can you give me Finn's number?

Caleb: Why?

Sadie: Finn found his soulmate tonight. My friend Millie.

Caleb: Holy shit really?

Sadie: Yep. I'm gonna text Finn Millie's number so that they can talk. Millie was a little upset that Finn was her soulmate. I think that Millie and Finn need to talk.

Caleb: Ok here it is. ***** *****

Sadie: Thanks. Love you.

Caleb: Love you too.

Sadie changed the screen and Millie was a little confused as to what she was doing.

Sadie: Hey Finn, It's Sadie, Caleb's girlfriend. Caleb gave me your number so I could give you Millie's number so you two could talk. She's a little concerned since your dating Grace.

Finn: Oh...thank you...

Sadie put her phone away and sat on the bed next to Millie. After 2 hours, Lila went back to her dorm, Noah was asleep, Sadie as typing up a chapter for her story and Millie was scrolling through Instagram, before going off to sleep.