New relationship

PREVIOUSLY
"What's going on? Why were you in the bushes?" He asked. Millie pointing to the window she just jumped from.

PRESENT
Once Finn looked at the window, he looked at her in shock.

"Did you jump?" He asked, confused.

"Yes!" Millie said, getting nervous. She could hear Grace's shoes thumping on the concrete.

Millie quickly jumped into the bushes next to her, pulling Finn in with her.

"Why the heck are you pulling me in too?!" Finn asked, confused.

"Look. Someone told Grace that we kissed. Someone else posted that we kissed. Grace has been chasing me, hoping to catch me. If she finds you...who knows what she'll do..." Millie spoke as they hid.

"So you want me to run around the campus with you to avoid Grace?" He asked, kinda hoping she would agree.

"Honestly...I don't want you to, but we kinda have to." Millie said, getting out of the bushes once the coast was clear.

After walking for a few minutes, Finn and Millie calmed down a little, until Millie felt her phone buzzing.

Sadie: Millie?

Millie: What is it Sadie?

Sadie: Are you near the dorms??

Millie: Close...yeah? Why?

Sadie: Taylor and Lisa are guarding the staircases at the each end of the building...plus Grace is still really pissed.

Millie: I think Finn's dorm is close by as well. I don't think Grace is smart enough to look there.

Sadie: I hope you're right. I'll let you know if Grace leaves.

Millie: Ok. Bye.

Millie hung up, putting her phone in her back pocket.

"Sadie said that Taylor and Lisa are guarding the staircases at my dorm block. Looks like we're going to your dorm" Millie said, not happy.

Millie and Finn walked to his dorm, eventually getting there. Once they got inside, Millie took a breath of relief.

"Mills?" Finn asked, putting his bag away.

"Yeah?" Millie asked.

"When you texted me this morning...did you really mean it?" Finn asked.

"Finn...I-I can't-" Millie didn't get a chance to continue when she felt a pair of lips on hers. She gave in and kissed Finn back.

Once the kiss ended, Millie blushed.

"There's a spark...I can feel it and I know you can feel it too!" Finn said, gently holding Millie's arms.

"Finn...stop..." Millie spoke.

"Millie! We're soulmates! It's destiny for us to be together!" Finn said.

"You may not believe in destiny...but I do. You may be a loser and I may be a jock but we're soulmates..." Finn said.

"I-I'm afraid. What happens if we date and something happens?" Millie asked, a tear slipping down her cheek.

"Nothing will happen...and don't worry about Grace! She'll go back to Romeo." Finn admitted.

"I-If we date...will we tell anyone?" Millie asked.

"Only if you want..." Finn admitted.

Millie kissed Finn, finally giving in to Finn. She held his face as she kissed him. Finn wrapped his arms around her waist, giggling at how short she was.

"Does that mean-" Finn didn't finish his sentence before Millie responded.

"-Yes. I'll be your girlfriend..." Millie said, smiling.

Just as Finn celebrated finally being with his soulmate, he heard footsteps.

"Finn!" Grace shouted.

"Hide!" Finn whispered. Millie opened his closet door and got in. She closed her eyes and just listened.

"Hey baby..." Grace said as she opened Finn's dorm room door.

"Hey..." Finn said.

"So...you kissed Millie? Why?!" Grace said, immediately upset.

"It was a dare. Gaten and Caleb dared me to kiss her. It meant nothing." Finn lied. Hopefully Grace would believe him.

"Ok...just making sure that loser wasn't taking my place." Grace said, giggling. Millie rolled her eyes.

"We need to talk Grace..." Finn said, sitting down on a chair.

"What's wrong baby...?" Grace asked, confused.

"I'm breaking up with you." Finn said, bluntly.

"WHAT?!" Grace yelled, now really pissed off.

"We can't be together anymore..." Finn said.

"Why?!" Grace asked. Finn sighed. "I love someone else..." Finn admitted. Grace immediately started fuming. Millie thought Grace had an idea.

"Who is the girl?!" Grace asked.
"I am." Millie spoke, coming out of the closet. Millie stood by Finn, interlocking her fingers with his.

"So the kiss did mean something! YOU LIED TO ME!" Grace freaked out.

"She's my soulmate, Grace...not you." Finn said, starting to walk towards Grace.

"How dare you steal him from me!" Grace spoke, becoming more scary.

"Get out Grace! I never want to see you again!" Finn spoke, while I opened the door. Finn backed Grace out of the dorm before shutting and locking the door.

"YOU'LL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS MILLIE!" Grace yelled from the other side of the door.

"Finally...just you and me." Finn said, wrapping his arms around Millie.

Millie spent the night at his dorm, watching movies and having fun.