The perfect gown and mask

Only 1 week left. It had been a few weeks since the Masquerade Ball invitations were sent out and now it was only 1 week away. Millie, Sadie and Noah had already finished 95% of their exams for semester 1, but they were more interested in finding outfits for the ball. Sadie was lucky enough to have found her dress and mask, but Millie wasn't so lucky.

Sadie's dress and mask:

Sadie like the idea of having a yellow dress and mask because it gave her confidence and comfort when she wore it

Sadie like the idea of having a yellow dress and mask because it gave her confidence and comfort when she wore it. It made her feel like Belle from Beauty and The Beast. As a child, Sadie loved the classic fairy tale, thinking she would be like Belle one day...and now that dream was coming true.

Sadie had a very...difficult task. Now that she had her outfit all sorted...Millie was needing some fashion tips and help.

"Sadie...what if I can't find a dress...or a mask?" Millie asked, worried out of her mind.

"Don't worry! I will do anything for you to have a dress..." Sadie said.

Your soulmate says:

Wear a red dress and mask to the ball next week.

"I just got a request from my soulmate." Millie said.

"What was it?" Sadie asked.

"He...wants me to wear a red dress and mask to the ball." Millie said.

Millie gave her soulmate a request for what to wear for the ball:

Wear a Navy blue suit to the ball.

"I'm ready..." Millie said, slightly smiling.

"Lets go shopping!" Sadie said, grabbing Millie and Noah.

The three headed towards the largest shopping mall in Vancouver.
———
Once Millie, Sadie and Noah arrived, the headed to the most expensive store in the mall. MASQUERADE. They rushed towards the shop, hoping that they would be alone, but they were wrong. Grace and her squad had already started looking for dresses inside.

"Lets go somewhere else." Noah said, dragging Sadie and Millie.

"There has to be another dress store somewhere!" Millie said, still worried.

As they continued walking around, a lady walked out of her clothing store.

"Are you looking dresses?" The lady asked, looking directly at Millie.

"Y-Yeah?" Millie said, nervous.

"Follow me. I think I have what your looking for..." The lady said, directing the three inside. As they walked, Millie noticed that the lady was quite young...maybe 25-ish.

"People think I sell old people clothes...but what they fail to see...is the beauty behind my walls. I haven't had a single customer in over 3 years." The lady said, showing Sadie, Millie and Noah the back room. They walked through the black doors to see shelves upon shelves full of dresses.

"Holy...shit..." Sadie said, looking at all the expensive dresses hanging up.

"Try them on." The lady said, smiling.

Sadie grabbed at least 7 dresses and Millie spent hours trying them on.

"Do you have anything...red?" Millie asked.

The lady nodded and brought out a rack of 20 red dresses. Millie didn't like any of them, till she saw one red dress that had been accidently skipped by Sadie. Millie looked in awe.

"Try it on..." The lady spoke. Millie looked at the price tag. $19,000

"I can't try this on...it's way to expensive..." Millie said, backing away.

"Just try it. I can tell that it will suit you." The lady said.

Millie tried the dress on.

"There is a mask that goes with it..." The lady said, walking over to the cupboard. She pulled out a red mask and put it on Millie.

"If you like it...you can have it..." The lady said.

"What? No. I can't take this...it's way to expensive and way to beautiful. I might try on another dress." Millie said.

"Listen. The dress is special. I know you like it...an I can tell that it suits and fits you perfectly. You can take it. No one had come into this store in over 3 years...but now...your wearing on of this shop's most valuable dresses. Take it." The lady said.

"A-Are you sure?" Millie asked.

"Yes...and take the mask...for good luck." The lady said.

"Thank you so much..." Millie said, hugging the lady. The lady placed the mask and the dress in a special bag. Millie, Sadie and Noah walked out of the shop. They walked past Grace and her friends as they looked at her.

"How the hell did she get a dress? She's probably really poor!" Grace said, astonished.

Millie's dress and mask:

———Sadie, Noah and Millie made it back to their dorm

———
Sadie, Noah and Millie made it back to their dorm. To make sure no-one...especially Grace, could get to it, she placed the dress and the mask besides Sadie's dress and mask in the locked closet they could never find the key for until 3 days ago. Millie locked the door to the closet and placed the key in a special box above the closet, that no-one apart from Millie, Sadie and Noah could reach.

"Now Grace can't get in." Millie said.