CH: 1 Singhanias & Goenka

Hi.. guys... I have never believed in doing two stories at a time.. but seems.. I can't hel my self to pour down words for this story popping in my mind...I hope you would give equal love to this one as well.

Business world is really petty, dirty and full of politics. People went to every extent for being in the top of the companies. In this world, a company was initially facing a downfall but gradually had started taking stairs of success. That's none other than Singhanias, who have many competitors in the market. Same where one which is ruling is the business is Goenka group.

Where the robe of Singhania group is looked after by Naitik Singhania, here Goenka Empire us rules my Manish and his younger brother Akhilesh. Manish Goenka having the sharp mind is ruling the business world and beating Naitik in every field of the business as Naitik is a little weak opponent.

Akhilesh Goenka is living abroad from quiet a long years with his wife Surekha, son Kush and daughter Mansi. Manish' wife died giving birth to their only son, which left him really heartbroken. When his son, Siddhrath was 10 years old, Akhilesh took along with him on insisting of Manish. Akhilesh treated his nephew like his own son and never compared between his children.

 Manish has established Goenka foundation for 18 years so strong that no one can disturb its roots completely defeating Singhanias.

Naitik Singhania has low or little interest in business but as he inherited the Singhania Foundations he worked as CEO for its name sake. He is never a perfect opponent to Yash Goenka. He has a son Naksh who was more into art has no interest in the business and his younger brother was more into the gambling that he was then devoid from the business. He has a daughter Mishti than business there left Naira who is left to take over Singhania foundations. No one felt Naira will be treat to Goenkas or other business owners but that is the wrong notation of everyone which Naira turned upside down by competing for CEO elections at the age of 24 which gave the first blow to all the people of the Business world. The foundation Manish has established for 18 years has shaken. Naira Singhania elder daughter of Naitik Singhania and Akshara Singhania who is very sharp and intelligent more than her age. 

She took the business interest from her grand and great grandfathers. Her never accept defeat attitude made news in business world. As soon as she entered her college she started working with her father. She learned the business rules more quick than Naitik at her teenage. She always showed interested to lead the team. 

She competed for CEO post of Singhania foundations at her age of 20 years making the sensation news. Thought she lost the elections but this defeat never set her back, she took it as a challenge and after 4 years now she has elected as CEO of Singhania foundations. In these 4 years she completed her studies in Business management and also established Singhania foundation in such a way that Goenka foundation saw its first defeat after many years. Naira is known as tough boss and tagged as Rude Sherni. She never forgives anyone for smaller to smallest mistakes. 

She is Miss Perfect herself. Every one fears of her from her father to everyone of her family. She never smiles; she never behaves as a girl. Everyone things Naira has no heart but her heart melts to only one person that is her 5 year old nephew Krish, Naksh' son. What will happen when a man enters her life and made her life upside down.

Cut to New York

In US, Midnight a group of collage boys and girls meets at a place which is tagged as danger. We can see two groups are formed and they are cheering for some one.

One group is shouting " Kush"  " Kush."