Ch: 9 Trip to Dubai

** Hi Guys.. I am back with another update..I hope you all are liking the story.**

Later in the night Naira was in her room thinking about Kartik. She tried hard but couldn't help herself from thinking about him, his small gesture has put a deep mark in her heart, and now things that happened in lift, as soon as her brain becomes idle from work the lift scene comes back to her mind. Naira 'why cannot I forget that incident. Why his look is disturbing me so much' , she remembers the way Kartik intimate her with his attitude and look, how he reacted when she slapped him, how he helped her by giving the scarf, and in lift how he looked at her. Naira closes her eyes ,'god why I am thinking about him. He is not that handsome that I am drooling or lusting for him. But why he is affecting me like no man affected me before. I guess I should just stop it, maybe you're overreacting. Maybe he is looking somewhere with an irritating look and you came in the middle. You might be reading too much into that incident, I think it is merely an accident. Just chill and concentrate on the trip. This is just an accident, that's all.'

She cools down and goes back to sleep.

Kartik sits in his chair thinking about the lift incident, he thinks 'god she is perfect in everything. Perfect sensual body, my god I have never noticed how sexy she looks, man I was drooling over her plus she is smart, badass, man beauty with brains. A terrific combination... let's find out more about her in this trip, I feel something will surely change in this change, just I could able to save my cover.' looks at the tickets in his hand. Two days later Kartik and Naira are going to London for a 5 days business trip.

Kartik reached the office before the day of their journey.

The travel desk person comes to Kartik, "I need the details of the tickets you have booked. I was on leave for a week so I couldn't take care of this trip and give me the details I need to note"

Kartik takes a deep breath,""yes, I – I will give you the details before I leave. I have no details for now as I forgot the tickets in my house"

Travel desk person :The details will be in online right, just give the print out

Kartik gets a call from Naira saving him from the person.,"I need to go and will surely give you the details as soon as possible. Don't worry I won't tell Miss Naira that you forgot to take care of her trip. I did all the booking on time"

Travel desk person stammers ,"I I did not forgot actually, it is the duty of PA to take care of these things with our help but you are new so I thought of helping you"

Kartik: Thanks for your care, I will submit everything as soon as possible and now please leave me. I need to attend the meeting with Miss. Naira Singhania

The person "ok at least tell me how much the tickets cost and what is flight details-"

Kartik cuts him off saying ,"I booked an Emirates flight from Delhi to Dubai to London connecting files and in return we got a direct flight to Delhi."

The person calculates and tells, "one way may cost around 1 lakh I guess !!"

Kartik: Nno it went around 1 and half lakh

The travel person: Why? One business class ticket and one economic class comes around 1 lakh-

Kartik: I booked business class for both, any problems

The travel person: Why you booked business class for you, do you think you are CEO of this company, you are mere PA. apne baap ka paisa nahi hai

Kartik holds the collar of the person ," Baap mat jaana.. Verna zinda nahi chundunga...", the person was intimated with Kartik's voice and force, his eyes are like fire.