Ch: 39 Enjoying the honeymoon

Hi... GUYS.....here is my next part...I hope you all would like it.

I am glad with the response and will try to give you the better update.

****Next Day****

Naira is sleeping on Kartik's chest hearing his heartbeat which was nothing less than a music to her ears, where Kartik was sound sleep. She slowly opened her eyes to see the angel of her life, the way he has risked his life for her he is indeed an angel of her, she caressed his face lovingly, she still cannot believe they have started their married life once again. The night they shared was beautiful, may be even more than their first night, she thought might be last time she was in delusion but now every secret, every delusion is resolved.

She raises her head a bit to see his charming face; she balanced her head on her hand and starts caressing his face brushing her soft fingers on his skin with love. Her trance were broke with sudden call, Kartik's phone was ringing, she bends to see it was from Suhasini Dadi.

She picked the call not disturbing Kartik and said," Ji Dadi....Hello.."

Suhasini: Good Morning Beta..  so when is your flight...

Naira quickly sat up pulling the sheet covering her till her chin thinking what to say, she don't want to go back India.. now right now.. just a night only things have been sorted and she really want to spend the time with her Husband, she couldn't come up with anything to say when she blabbered what came in her main," Ooh.. Dadi... Vo.vo Flightss.... Vo flights.. cancel ho gayi hai.   So our journey is postponed for two days... So we will come after two days.." she sighed in relief, that was the close call.

Suhasini: Flights cancel ho gayi hai... Acha theek hai beta.. . Let me know when you people start from there, Kush told me you people are together and I am so happy for you... Enjoy yourself

For a moment Naira felt bad for lieing to Dadi but internally she was very happy to stay with her husband alone, ending the call she kept the phone aside only to jump again as she felt a warm hand around her naked waist. It didn't took her few moments to realize when she felt his hot breath on back of her ear," Mmm... So Flights  are cancelled for two... Hmm.. not bad..bahana bht hi acha hai.. why I feel my wife's intension are not very good.." kissing her neck seductively, she leans back getting lost in his touch. She tried to escape few words from her mouth," I...I... Thought you were sleeping..."

Still kissing her neck sensously, he whispered dangerously to her," When my beautiful wife is awake... Then how can I slept.." saying he pulls her back, pulling the bedsheet over their bodies to continue what they were doing since last night. Only Naira' s moans Kartik' moans were echoing all across the room.

It was noon, when Naira finally pushed Kartik a little," Kartik.. chodo na mujhe... I need to go washroom..."

He kept an irritating face," Uff Naira sleep now.. you did not allow me to sleep the whole night and in the morning also..." Saying he closed his eyes while her lips were formed in the big 'O' shape and shakes her head, hitting him on his shoulder, she finally came out from his grip after lots and lots of struggle, wearing her robe and she goes to the washroom leaving. Her husband sighing and burring his head in the pillow. It had been a minute when he actually closed his eyes when his cell ringed again, he groan and picks the phone," Hello"

Kush: Bhai... Flight ka time ho raha hai...

Kartik carelessly said," Our flights got cancelled"

Kush: Kya.. flights cancel ho gaye.. kab..??? I called just and they said all the flights are working fine and are on the time..

Kartik curses himself for slip of his tongue, he completely forgot that Kush and Trisha are also coming with them to India. He sat with the jerk on the bed," Ooh... Mein... Ooh actually vo flights.mm flights nahi... Haan.. vo humari neeting... Aaj jo hai na meeting vo cancel ho gayi hai for to tomorrow..yes.. yahi hua hai. "