Ch: 15 Marriage

Hi Guys, I am here again with another update

Kartk said "will you marry me Naira"

Naira was shocked to hear the words from Kartk, it was the least she expected, she thought Kartk may confess or may laugh at her or reject her but he was asking her to marry him. She breaks the hug and looks at Kartik with an open mouth. But she can see a determination in Kartk's eyes.

Naira "Kartik-"

Kartik put his finger on her lips and asked again with utmost sincerity," Will you marry me Naira... I can't take a moment away from you.. Bolo...", she was so much overwhelmed with his confession, yes she thought it's his confession only, she simply nodded her head. He cupped her face and said tenderly," Chalo Let's go then.."

Naira: Where?

Kartik: Shaadi kerne, I will call for the register officer home, and we will register the marriage.

But she thought it's quite late, so she asked him,"Who will come at this time ?", he smiled at her innocence and said," Money can bring anyone at any time, now don't waste much time come with me"

Kartk takes Naira home, collects the dropped cell in between and gives the car keys to security to bring back the car. He makes some calls; in meanwhile Naira calls her parents. She wants to tell them about marriage but doesn't know where to start and where to end. She thinks 'Am I doing the right thing? Marriage so soon. Just now I confessed my love and marriage-' before she can continue her thoughts Aksharas lifts the call "Hello, Naira"

Naira: Haan Maa...

Akshara."How are you beta, I am so tense. was everything ok?

Naira," Haan Maa.. vo actually vo false alarm tha

Akshara,"Ohh god, bhagavan ka shukar hai sab theek hain. But kitna acha hota if you are here. I thought I could make you meet some good guys in this marriage. I thought maybe you will find your life partner on this auspicious day but-"

Naira:Mmaa kya aaj ka din sach mein bahut acha hai

Akshara: Hain beta I told you naa it was a very rare muhurat. If you marry on this day in front of god, oh Jodi kabhi bi alag hain hogi chahe kitni bi problems kyun na aaye. kya tum chandigarh aa rahe ho?"

Naira: Nahin Maa, I cannot come now, Papa where is he?" Akshara gives the phone to Naitik, "Beta was everything ok"

Naira: Jee papa. I just need your's and mom's blessing

Naitik,"Beta our blessing are always with you", and gives the phone to Akshara ,"Arey Naira, I always want you to be happy and even my blessing are with you beta", both Naitik and Akshara smiles "ok beta take care"

Naira," Thanks Maa.. Thanks Papa" and cuts the call.

Kartk comes with a sad face, "Naira oh sorry the person I know in the register office was not available now. He said he will come tomorrow, so can we marry tomorrow"

Naira: We can register our marriage tomorrow also. I think we can go to some temple and get married. Mom said tonight was very auspicious day hain and if anyone gets married on this day will have a strong marriage bond"

Kartk: Do you believe all these

Naira: Not before, but now yes a little

Kartik: Fine as you wish, There was temple nearby we will get married tonight

He went to the near by room to change himself, while Naira gets ready wearing her jewellery when she felt Kartik's gaze falling her with full of love.

Ankhiyan Meri Puchh Rahi HainDil Ko Mere Chain Nahi HaiKithe Ladaiyan VeTu Ankhiyan Kithe Ladaiyan Ve

Kartk's breath caught in his throat, she was looking beautiful, he move forward and made her wear the bangles not leaving her eyes, she blushed under his strong gaze and the happiness of getting married with love of her life was clearly shown on her face.

Kaise Tujhko Main Bataun

Raahein Teri Takti Jaaun

Neendan Churaiyan VeTu Meriyan Neendan Churaiyan Ve

Kartk smiles and forwards his hand. Naira takes his hand and both go to a nearby temple, walking hand in hand the silence was speaking volume of their love.

Dhadkan Ye Kehti Hai

Dil Tere Bin Dhadke NaEk Tu Hi Yaar MeraMujhko Kya Duniya Se Lena

 Naira buys two garlands and sindoor. Kartk was waiting at the steps for Naira, he already talked to Pandit Ji about their wedding.

Tujhme Raat Meri Tujhme Din Mere

Lamha Ek Jiyun Na Main Toh Bin Tere

Hai Tere Sath Safar

Jaana Mujhe Hai KidharKe Beet Jaye Tujhme Ye Umar

They both go to the temple and change their garlands in front of the goddess. Naira shows the sindoor to him. He opens the lid and puts the sindoor on her forehead. 

Ek Pal Ki Bhi Ab Toh

Doori Na Mujhko Dena

Ek Tu Hi Yaar Mera

Mujhko Kya Duniya Se Lena

Naira feels happy and prays for their long married life.

Hissa Hai Hai Tu Ab Toh Mere

Dil Ke Jazbaton KaTu Lafz Hai Thehra HuyaBas Meri Baaton KaAankhe Ye Kehti HainTu Saamne Mere RehnaEk Tu Hi Yaar MeraMujhko Kya Duniya Se Lena

Ek Tu Hi Yaar Mera

Mujhko Kya Duniya Se Lena

Naira bends to take blessings of him, he stops her and smiles at her and hugged her.He puts his hands on around her shoulder and led her to the car.

As they reach the farm house, Naira asks "Whose house was thwas?"

Kartik stammers "o-oh m-my friends farm house, I called him and asked him for the keys" she was about to ask who was this friend who was helping him so much but his next words stopped her from asking further, he continues in a seductive tone tracing his fingers on her chin "Ab suhaag raat hai tho special toh honi chahiye na.. biwi." Naira blushes, she don't know how to react. This was all new for her and makes her heart flies.

Kartik opens the door and asks her "Come in '', she enters with him. He went to a wardrobe and bought a packet for her," Ye vo me... Tum khud hi dekh lo..." , She took the pack and opened it to find a beautiful white saree, she looked at him, he blushed and said," Vo... Actually I bought it for you sometime back... But till then you were my boss... Aur ab.." he pulled her by her waist and said huskily in her ear," Ab to tum meri wife you Mr. Naira..." Slowly he kissed her cheek while she blushed.

" Ab kya meri wife.. isse pehen ker mujhe humari first night ka present degi..." He asked with so much sincerity that she can't deny, and nodding her head she moved move towards the dressing table to remove her jewellery when she felt a pair of hands behind her back," Meri biwi ko to help ker sakta hoon.." she blushed and nodded her head when he slowly helped her in removed her necklace, placing a soft kiss there, she shivered with his touch, he slowly then removed her earings kissing both her earlobe and hugging her back he slowly removed the bangles. She slowly broke the hug, taking the saree she whispered," mein abhi aayi..."

He slowly nodded his head," I'll be waiting..."

Here is the chapter I hope you all would like it .

Please vote and comment.