Ch: 7 Judging her

Hi guys.. here is my new part

God knows what might have happened if the truck horn is not blown loudly, which brought them back to the world. Kartik left her with a jerk and both turns their face to other side taking a deep breath to cool themselves. That short intense closeness had jitters their hearts. Cooling themselved Kartik says, "You can claim the insurance and for rest you can cut from my salary" 

Naira gives you-can't-be-serious look folds her heads to her chest, "we are talking about BMW. Do you know the repair costs a fortune and after insurance coverage also the amount for the repair may easily cost three to four months of your salary".

He replied to her in same tone not blinking his eyes,"I have a friend who works in the BMW service center, I can bring him tomorrow morning to your house he will bill me less" and without waiting for her answer further he turns to other side and tries to stop any passer by for home. Naira shakes her head and closes her eyes to control her anger as they are in the middle of nowhere and it is not good to pick up a fight again. She gives an attitude look to Kartik and goes and sits in the car, closes the door with a bang. He observes her from the corner of his eyes and makes a fist when she bangs the door mummers 'wild cat'. 

After some trials at last Kartik is able to stop some truck and talks with the truck driver and ties the car to the truck and goes back to the driver seat and starts driving towards Singhania Nivas taking the address from Naira. He pays the truck driver and goes inside to return the keys. SHE  stands with some money in her hand and forward it to him while taking the keys.

Kartik looks at her with confusion look, she explains, "Driving is not in your job profile so I am paying for your driving duty and the money you paid for the truck". He really gets angry but then quickly masks it with blank expressionand  takes the money from her hand and counts the notes. Keeping few notes in pocket he returns the remaining money, "This is my first day of work, so think I became your driver as a token of thanks for giving me this job, I took half the money I paid for the truck because both are equally responsible for the accident" 

Naira's eyes became wide "accident because of me" she asks, he comes close and stands in front of her "aap ne mujhe majboor kiya hain speed badana kaliya, kabhi bi mujhe majboor mat kijiyega aap par bari padage" saying takes her hand and keeps the money and goes from there. 

Naira cannot believe a mere employee gave her ultimatum and went, "how dare he do this, I think I did a mistake in giving him this job. Should I fire him-" but then she goes into a deep thinking "No, not now. I need to break his attitude, his stubbornness and beg me for mercy then I will let him go. No one challenges Naira Singhania"

That night Naira was sleeping peacefully, she feels someone is caressing her cheek. She thinks it is her mother Akshara or Krish, she smiles and opens her eyes to see it was Kartik, bending little down caressing her cheek, she widely opened her eyes and sat straight and said with a jerk," Tum..", he stood correcting his specs, he lovingly looked at her and closed the distance between them, she closed her eyes in fear but feeling she opened only to realize it was a mere dream.

Naira caress her forehead "God, is it a dream. It feels so real but Wait a minute" she places her hand on her cheek "why Kartik is coming into my dreams" closes her eyes "Really a very bad way to start my day" she takes her robe and goes down to the garden to have some fresh air, as she cannot sleep any further.

It is 6 AM in the morning, she stands facing the sun with closed eyes folding her hands to her chest enjoying the cool breezes. Slowly she walks towards the plants; she rises her feet to pluck the flowers hanging to the plant, she tried to rise a little higher but couldn't get them; suddenly she feels someone's hand over hand plucks the flower. Naira gets shocked and gives a sharp turn to find Kartik who is standing so close to her backing a little from her. She opened her mouth to say something but she did not find words. She is confused for a second. 'Is it again a dream or reality?'