Ch: 24 Their Sangeet

Hi Guys.. I am here with another chapter

Kartik stood rooted to see Naira standing at her bed with an angry and hurt look on her face.

Kartik with a horrified expression ,"Naira, it is just a miss. If it has hit my head god I would be in hospital by now"

Naira, "I will be very happy then" she said sternly

Naira turned to the other side to search for something to throw at Kartik. Kartik follows her eyes and sees she is taking the water bottle kept on the table and turns to throw it on him. Kartik bent the bottle and flew out of the room.

Kartik says ,"No way, oh god" and closes the door immediately so that no one can see what is happening in the room and he himself is confused with Naira's angry mood. She did not react in this way when he revealed his real identity then why today, what might have happened in these three days. Naira started throwing little things kept on the dressing table on Kartik.

He shouted ,"Naira stop manhandling me and tell me what is the matter." he shouted ducking with another object came flying on him.

But she is in no mood to listen to Kartik. As soon as Tanya left inserting the poison in Naira's mind, She tried her best to ignore her words and to believe in Kartik but how can she blindly believe Kartik once again. And to her bad luck she started browsing on her laptop to keep her mind occupied and came across an online magazine which posted the latest picture of some fashion party where Kartik and Kush are standing along with Tanya and in another picture Tanya is almost throwing herself on Kartik. This is the last straw for Naira, she is able to bear Kartik's betrayal of not revealing his identity before marriage but if he is really involved with Tanya after their marriage she cannot bear. She will surely kill Kartik without mercy and that is what she is doing now.

But Kartik is unaware of anything; the fashion show he attended is just to make the fashion house happy along with Kush. He made the fashion house sign the contract with Tanya to keep her away from them for the next 5 years. He never thought Tanya would come home and poison Naira's mind while going. Maybe this is good that Naira should know she is the only girl in his life. Thought their equation did not start on complete trust but still to take their marriage forward trust is very much needed.

Naira started throwing all the little things that came to her hand on him, when he shouted "ouchhh", when a comb just missed his head. Naira stopped for a second and asked "Lagi kya " with little concern. Kartik grinned "NO" and Naira's concern turned into anger and threw the lip balm and this time it hit the target, Kartik's head. He puts his hand on his head and comes forward "Enough Naira, first tell me what is the matter" Naira turns her face towards the laptop monitor and glares it.

Kartik sees the pic of his and Tanya, he closes her eyes thinking 'oh god' and opens his eyes when he see a pillow hits his face. Kartik looks angrily at Naira and says "Enough" and grabs her hands while Naira starts struggling to come out of his grip shouting "Leave me you idiot, I hate you..." But he wasn't leaving her, but Naira was also admadent to not come under his influence and keep on struggling out of his hold. Her anger was so much that she wasn't in any condition hear what Kartik is trying to say soon while struggling she both fall on the bed.

Naira still struggling to push him off, taking the opportunity Kartik rolls over her pinning her down to the bed with his body, trapping his both hands on either side tries to speak 'Naira please listen' Naira shakes her head saying no," Mujhe kuch nahi Sunna.... Da...." and tries to shout when Kartik does the best thing he can do at that time to stop her shouting is to seal her lips with his. It took a few seconds for Naira to understand what is happening, as the kiss sinks in her brain she stops struggling. Kartik did not deepen the kiss or you can it is just a touch of lips, he stayed for few seconds until he is confident that Naira won't shout he slowly leaves her lips and moves to the side but still holding her hands either side of her head, his upper body is still over her, he buries his head in her neck kissing her earlobe whispers "You are the only girl in life Naira... no one in my past and no one will be there in future except you"