Ch:42 I love You Naira

Hi Guys.. here is my Next part..

Naira reaches the party and searches for Kartik, looking around finally she spots him talking with Manish, but still looking at his cell as if he is expecting a call, and yes she knew he must be expecting the call from Mihir. She has already asked Mihir not to call Kartik, Mihir followed Naira dutifully and he did not call Kartik and Naira requested. She smiles slightly with her tears to see Kartik's concern for her. She clears her tears not to make any scene in front of everyone and goes near Kartik, these few minutes had actually shown the clear picture of the love he has for her, it's beyond what she has for him. Kartik spots Naira coming towards them. He is surprised to see Naira as he is still waiting for Mihir's call, however he left the matter for later and received Naira with a smile and he is surprised when Naira hugged him in front of everyone without caring for anything. Kartik smiled hugging her back, seeing their love everyone clapped, teasing Naira and Kartik. Naira breaks the hug and smiles at everyone.

After some time a person comes to the party carrying a rifle, he escapes the security with the help of Naman. He checks his surroundings and goes to hide himself in the fire exit till the party is in full swing and everyone becomes busy with their drinks or work.

Manish speaks first and wishes Kartik and Naira all the best for their venture and congratulates him for the success. He wishes that this venture may lead to other greater ventures of Goenka and Singhania foundations. Everyone claps and cheers to Kartik and Naira for their success.

Akshara comes to Naira and takes her towards her family as after a long time she is seeing Naira. Naira hugs her father and mother. Krish hugs Naira, she feels some emotions looking at the little child but then seeing Karishma Chachi her emotions change to anger and hurt.

She doesn't wanna stay there any longer and automatically her eyes search for Kartik but finds Naman, before she can say anything she feels someone hand around her waist, she was startled and turns to see Kartik was standing beside her but he was glaring at Naman.

Before when Kartik used to put his hand Naira thought it was because he was taking a chance to touch her but now she understands why Kartik behaves more protectively when he sees either Naman or Malhotra around her. Naman talks with both Kartik and Naira then goes towards the drinks counter to have his drinks. Naman thinks if he becomes talli with his drinks no one will doubt him for unexpected bloodshed.

Kush asks to start the music and invites everyone to come and dance on the dance floor. Kush pulls Naira along with him to dance with him. Kartik stands at a distance watching her.

Naira dances with Kush but her eyes are on Kartik. He is talking with his dad but he feels Naira's eyes on him, he feels something different in the way Naira is looking at him, today her eyes were pouring different emotions.Naira excuses Kush and brings Trisha to join him, she starts moving towards Kartik

Faili thi siyaah raatein, aaya toh subah leke

Bewajah si zindagi mein jeene ki wajah leke

She forwards her hand in front of Kartik as if asking him to dance with him,

Khoya tha samundaron mein, tanha safeena mera

Sahilon pe aaya hai, tu jaane kis tarah haan leke

Manish encourages and Kartik takes her hand. Naira holds his hand and walks in front of him leading to the center of the hall.

Faili thi siyaah raatein, aaya toh subah leke

Bewajah si zindagi mein jeene ki wajah leke

Khoya tha samundaron mein, tanha safeena mera

Sahilon pe aaya hai, tu jaane kis tarah haan leke