Ch: 19 What will Naira decide

Hi.. guys here is the next part

Kartik stands in his balcony thinking about Naira, he so desperately wants to be with his wife. But he cannot and never crossed his Choti Maa or Dadi Suhasini's words. He will stay away from his beautiful wife for god knows how many days but the day he gets married to her infront of everyone then no one can stop  him making Naira once again he's not even Naira can stop him, he knows that. The way she responded to him on their consummation night and the way she reacted when he caressed her cheek are enough proves to him, maybe she will protest first but sure she will surrender to his passion or to their passion. He can see rather feel a very strong physical attraction between them which they both cannot deny. Kartik is eagerly waiting for the marriage where Naira is eagerly waiting to talk with Kartik before proceeding with the marriage.

Next day Suhasini comes knocking at Naira's room, she opens the door. 

Suhasini, "I know your mother has sent you clothes but I ordered a few sarees for you. I will feel happy if you select one from them and wear it. I hope you are comfortable yesterday night"

Naira ,"Jee dadi", and  the servant girl put the sarees on the bed and went. 

Suhasini, "Tomorrow Akhilesh and Surekha are coming. Aur hain Kush is coming today" Naira raised her head to see Suhasini hearing 'Kush' name and all the flashes of the bet Kartik made with his brother came infront of her.

"Bahut shaitan hai, he always thinks of ways to have fun. Kartik jithna serious types hain Kush quiet opposite hain. Kartik-" she couldn't complete telling about Kartik and Kush bond when she hears someone shouting "Dadii

Suhasini, "lo agaya Kush

Kush comes searching Suhasini stops on tracks to see Naira says "Ye tho photo wali hain" 

Naira gives a confused look. 

Suhasini beats Kush says "She is your bhabhi

Kush: "kya? Wait a minute kya Kartik Bhai na shaadi karli. Oh my god I cannot believe this." 

He goes near Naira and says with excitement and surprise is clear in his tone, "I know my bro is totaaly flatten on you on the first day when he saw your photo but never thought he would marry you. Not bad, mana padaga. Kartik is like that from childhood when he likes something he won't sleep until he gets that'' 

Naira "I am not a thing" says with an attitude hiding the hurt. 

Kush stands with an open mouth for a few seconds then bursts out "Too good, you are the girl I really want for my Bro. Your attitude matches Kartik. Wow I am sure you can bend him on his knees, you can give a tough competition to my bro in every way. Tho kya mujhse dosti karenge, hum dono mil kar Kartik ka band baja denge. Kya" he forwards his hand. Naira doesn't know how to react, she fears trusting anyone now. Thought she did not lost the trust on all completely but still Kartik's lies affected her a lot. She hesitatingly forwards her hand and Kush shakes his hand with her. 

"So as we are friends now, I won't call you bhabhi. I will call you Naira ji. Ok let me meet Bhai and come, I am going to tease hell out of him" Kush and Suhasini leaves Naira in the room and leaves.

Naira looks at the saree and remember their London trip, when Kartik said "I like to see 'My woman in saree " Naira takes a beautiful baby pink saree and for a second thinks 'Will Kartik likes  this color-' but stops on track Naira how can you think about him and his likes & dislikes. Do you even know what his likes and dislikes are? How can I be so blind in love that I landed in this mess?' for a few minutes she thinks to leave all these sarees and wear her regular dress. 

But Suhasini's requesting face came to her mind.  'I am wearing this saree only for Suhasini dadi not for Kartik' telling to herself she picks the baby pink saree goes ready. Naira stands in front of the mirror looking at the saree and closes her eyes 'Naira what are you looking at, why do you care for your appearance. I know Kartik will see-' she shakes her head 'I mean Kartik might be down stairs with his family, so what? stop behaving like a new bride. Get the hell out of here and go to the office, remember one thing I am wearing this saree for dadi not for Kartik' she told herself nth time and came down to go to the Singhania office.

Kush approaches Kartik's room. Kartik is sleeping peacefully or you can say he just slept early in the morning. Kush ''Broo not done yaar, when I said about my marriage kitna drama kiya that you won't approve of this and that. Now you secretly married without telling me atleast. Fine I know how to get back on you" he takes the water in the jug and pours on him. 

Kartik,"Heyyy youuuu" shouts and sits on the bed. 

Kush stands in front of him with his hands on his hips. "C'mon now get up. I want to take revenge on you. I asked you to go for a job and tum ne tho shaadi karli''

 Kartik: "Kush", he gets up and both hugs each other with affection. 

Later Kush pushes him and says "Shaadi karli oh be mera permission ka bina" 

Kartik : "Nautanki band kar. Some unavoidable situations hain so have to marry" 

Kush:  "wow, kya bahana hai. Too good. But still I am not convinced" 

Kartik changing the topic "By the way your said you will marry some girl and all where is she" 

Kush :"Oh she came with me but-" he blushes. 

Kartik couldn't stop his laugh "OMG, Kush is blushing" 

Kush : Bhai stop it and do not change the topic. I want to hear your love story and did you work as her PA. kya aisa pattaya visa" 

Kartik : Dheera sa bolo. No one knows I worked under her and mainly our family

Kush: But everyone may know about your secret, later, are gossips tho sure will start in Singhania office

Kartik cools and sits on the chair says, "Singhania office meri wife saa daar tha hain to even talk in front of her, so gossip kya kaas bahara jayage. And moreover I took care that I didn't leave any identities of me in the Singhania office. May be a very few will identify me but their no enough proof to tell that I worked in Singhania office

Kush : Oh, fine but did you tell Naira ji about your original identity before marriage

Kartik for a second did not know what to say, he hesitated and thanked his stars when Suhasini came to call both of them. 

Suhasini "Come on, get ready you both and come for breakfast" Kartik and Kush get ready for the breakfast.

Manish, Suhasini, Kartik and Kush sit at the breakfast table. Suhasini calls the servant "Go to bahu's room and ask her to come for the breakfast

"Ji mein yahi hoon" everyone turns their head to see Naira standing at the stairs in her baby pink saree. 

Kartik's breath caught in his throat, she looked beautiful. Kartik's eyes are locked with Naira's for a brief second. But that brief moment is enough for Naira, her heart did a flip-flop making her cheeks hot. He immediately bends his head to have his breakfast but still observing her from the corner of his eyes. Naira is still aware of Kartik's eyes on her but she did not dare to look at him again. 

Here is the next part...

Please vote and comment