Ch: 29 You belong to me

Hi Guys.. here is my next chapter.. sorry for any grammatical mistake, this story was written long before and I have no strength left to edit it. Please bare me with this.

Kartik: "Oh mein, oh I am coming to Singhania Sadan to pick you up. Oh main road mein traffic jam so I came in this direction and saw you, so came in '' says everything in one go taking a deep breath later. Mihir hides his smile and goes from there but finds Kartik's car is parked in such a way that he cannot remove his bike. Naira stands with her hands still confused to see Mihir and Kartik at the same time. Suddenly something passes on her leg. Naira jumps under her skin and looks down to see a rat roaming here and there, the rat suddenly jumps on her feet. Naira shouts loudly and hugs Kartik for her dear life. Kartik thinks 'wow people call her Shern but still afraid of a small rat, any way I need to thank the rat for sending my reluctant wife into my arms' grinning to himself hugs her tight. Mihir gives an irritating look and closes his eyes 'Uff .. Mr Goenka, can't he have that muc of decency romancing in the middle of the road" and shouts "oh sir aap ka romance khatam ho gaya tho car nikalange, I need to go"

Naira immediately leaves Kartik and goes from there adjusting her coat, looks at Mihir still holding the glass, says "are you not thirsty now to drink the lassi"

Mihir "oh oh ji mein le raha hoon" and turns towards his bike. Kartik cursing Mihir for disturbing his moment goes to take the car from Mihir's way, Mihir leaves from there filling his bottle with lassi.

In the meanwhile Naksh comes back with the car "hey Kartik, aap yaha"

Kartik "ya going towards Singhania Sadan, stopped here when I saw the car"

Naksh gives a knowing smile and says "no need to give any excuse to meet your wife. You both come in your car, I will start at Singhania Sadan" and go from there without hearing Naira.

Kartik gives a seductive smile to Naira and says "chalee" Naira cannot believe Kartik, his cold behaviour in the morning changed into a seductive smile by evening. Naira goes and sits in Kartik's car and closes the door with a bang. Kartik smiles to himself and goes towards the car sliding into his seat.

Naira couldn't stop herself asking Kartik "morning you are ignoring me and now you are fine"

Kartik without turning says casually "raat ho rahe hain naa, so I need to behave good otherwise again my wife will sleep in the guest room, so"

Naira turns towards Kartik says "I won't come to your room until you says sorry and tell me that you love me"

Kartik gives her a sarcastic grin and winks at her "let's see who will win"

Naira "win, do you think I am playing a game here"

Kartik "Yes, technically you are challenging Kartik Goenka. I always win the challenge"

Naira "oh fine, I think you know only the language challenging then let's have a bet. I won't come and stay in your room as you wife until unless you repent for your mistake and love me as your wife"

Kartik just shows his thumbs up grinning. Naira turns her head with irritation. Day by day Naira resolution is dissolving, she is afraid maybe she will forget about her self-respect and surrender to Kartik's passion or lust one day.

They reach Singhania Sadan, Akshra invites both Kartik and Naira with Aarthi, Kush, Trisha, Surekha and Akhilesh are already waiting for Naira, and feels happy to see Kartik along with Naira. Naira and Trisha receive a lot of gifts from Singhania relatives. After dinner, Kush and Trisha go back to the farm house and from there they are going for a honeymoon for one month, where Surekha and Akhilesh stay back in Singhania Sadan, as they are going to his friend's house tomorrow morning.