Ch: 13 Naira is in Danger ?

Hi Guys.. here is the next update

Next morning when naira woke up she saw her mehendi colour very dark, specially Kartik's name, she smiled to herself. Later Akshara gets Naira ready with a red color saree and will all jewellery. Naira's aunty "Aree wow Naira you look like a bride, are you planning to marry tonight as well along with your cousin" Naira smiles a little blushing surprising everyone.

 Akshara thinks ,'Jab see London saa aye hain kuch change nazaar ara ha hain. kahin pyaar tho nahin hogaya meri beti ok. Hey bagwaan, if this is true please taken care of this couple. I just want my Naira to get settle down in her life with her own family"

It was afternoon when Naira's phone starts ringing. Naira checks the call it is from sharma godown office, she lifts the call "Hello"

On other side, "Mam I am calling from Shinghania security. Can you please come soon"

Naira: What happened, all good ?

Security person: Mam fire..Fire broke down and it has stated spreading the godowns as well

Naira: Call the fire engine soon

The security person: Mam they are on the way.

Naira closes her eyes says, "Fine I am coming but I am not sure if I can reach on time. Do one thing just call for more security don't allow anyone except fire people in. I am on my way"

Naira forgets to ask which godown, she immediately dials to the godown security from where she got the call but no one is picking up. She tries different godowns but not luck, she rings her office atlast.

Her manager picks the call : Hello Mam

Naira: What is the godown which caught fire

Manager: Yee...Yes mam we heard about fire, I will find out and call you as soon as possible

Naira shouts ,"Do it immediately... are you all were sleeping..."

Manager panics,"Yes Mam"

Naira disconnects the csall and tries to book some flight to Delhi but all flights are booked and some are cancelled due to bad weather. She decides to drive down to Delhi. Akshara requests a lot to stop her but Naira is not ready to listen to her, she is afraid of fire in godown. Naira without changing starts to Delhi. As soon as she starts ,seems like weather too accompanied her as rains starts pouring with the same speed as her cars'. Neglecting everything she starts her journey to Delhi.

On otherside, some person gives money to Naira's security person for calling her with wrong information. Naira's car stops in middle of high way. The rain is not taking the name to stop. She is tensed godowns has a lot of material and though insurance covers but still there is a lot of money on stack. She checks the signal of her mobile. There is no signal. Naira gets down to check the signal, she was completely drenched in the rain. She walks for 2 KMs to get the signal. She puts her palloo on her head not to make the cell to drench in rain, immediately calls to the first person who came to her mind 'Kartik'. Kartik is packing his things in his room to vacate the room. He lifts the call "Naira". On the side  Naira's voice is very low as she drenched in rain and more over air is very chilled, she is shivering "Ka-Kartik oh someone told me that our godowns has caught fire. I am on my way to Delhi but my car is broken down. I am in nowhere"

Kartik: Naira, cool down and can you give me any land mark I will come immediately"

Naira check around her finds a mile stone goes near the mile stone and says," Kartik here is some milestone saying 100 KM to Delhi towards Chandigarh route"