Ch: 14 Confession

Hi guys... Here is the next part.. apologies in advance for writing a short one.. but have leave at a cliffhanger as post this the story will take a new turn.

Naira slowly opens her eyes to notice unfamiliar surroundings, she sits with a jerk and sees herself dressed in an oversize shirt which was slipping from her shoulder, she immediately covers herself. 

" where am I? And whose shirt is this?" she tries to remember what happened, she just remembers calling Kartik. She jumps under her skin to hear  a voice echoed in her ear,"Don't stress your brain, I brought you home and-" Kartk brings a cup of coffee, Naira immediately covers herself with the sheet as she is not properly dressed ,"I changed your dress, as you are unconscious due to cold" Naira felt her cheeks became hot hearing what Kartk just said. She did not

raise her head to look into his eyes, she thinks that means he saw her, yet he is not making fuss, he earned more respect in her eyes. She slowly took the cup from his hand and whispered ,'Thanks'.

Kartik goes to the balcony without turning and says, "Your saree is dried, you can leave if you feel you are fine" thinking ," I can't control a min more seeing you like this Naira.. better you leave…"

Naira felt like hitting him for his rude behavior, she thinks ,'Khadoos kahi ka' She slowly rises from the bed, she is feeling much better. Kartik already locked himself in the balcony giving privacy to her. She got freshen-ups and wore her saree. But somewhere her heart was thinking  "Shall I tell him that I love him or shall I just wait for some sign from him",  she couldn't decide what to do next. She slowly chahed I to her red saree and approaches the balcony knocking on the door. Kartik opens the door, for her 

Naira : Oh h mein, I mean thanks you for the help. I need to reach godown-

Kartik : Your godowns are safe, it is a false alarm

He doesn't know why he is hiding the accident from Naira but he wants to be sure before informing her anything and till then he promised himself to protect her.

Naira : Then I will go back to home, can you call for the taxi

Kartk thought of calling the taxi but thinks against it, 'I am not ready to drop her, God I cannot trust myself around her. She looks so sexy-' he closes her eyes "I will give you my car, you can go home and send me back" 

Naira : Your car?

Kartk: oh it is my friend's car, he is going out of station so he kept in my apartment. You can use it.

Naira wants to bang his head and thinks 'cannot he at least offer to drop me. Oh god kitna unromantic hain' 

Naira gets disappointed "ok fine" 

Kartk gives a box "your jewellery I think you went for some marriage, oh-" clearing his throat says "looking good in saree and jewels' ' Naira cannot believe Kartk gave her a compliment, she feels happy. Kartik goes out of his house waiting for Naira ,"Are you coming, or planning to stay there forever" 

Naira comes out of trans says "coming" 

Kartk takes her down and gives the keys. 

Naira gets shocked to see the car "I think it is imported, it cannot be Indian"

Kartk "yes, any problem" 

Naira "no problem" she takes the keys and sits in the driver seat, she notices that the car is a little hard to handle as it is of advanced technology and it is new for her to drive. She wants to tell Kartik but Kartk is concentrating on the road instead of her, she sighs and starts the car and turns with much difficulty.

Kartk gets a call at the same time; he lifts the call, his expression starts changing as he hears what the person is saying otherside. He did not notice that Naira was driving the car onto the road. Suddenly Kartk notices a lorry coming in front of Naira. She tries her best to control the car not to bang into the lorry but she fails and the car bangs into the pole. 

Kartk shouts "Naira'' leaves the cell on the spot and runs from there towards her.

Kartik is terrified to see the scene unfolded in front of him. Kartik opens the door and pulls Naira out; as the car is well designed to handle such accidents Naira is fine. But Kartk was hell  worried, he panics, "Are you ok Naira, tumhe kahin chot to nahi.. lagi..oh god I was so scared, I am such  a fool I should have asked you to drop you, I am so sorry, are you ok, did you get hurt anywhere, bolo na.. Naira… you scared out of me..  please say something" 

Kartk is not even taking breath, he is caring her face. Naira is happy to see Kartk's care; the fear of losing her is clearly seen in his eyes. The care and fear of Kartik for her brought tears in her eyes. Naira thinks 'this is the sign I want, Kartk cares for me so much. He cannot fake his concern and fear for me in such situations. It is genuine' puts her fingers on his lips to stop him from talking, slowly says "I I Love you" and hugs me. She feels she got the world, she hugs him as if her life depends on him. Kartik is shocked to say further, but he can't let her out of his sight for a second, indeed he had a strong feelings for her which he cannot denied, he slowly hugs her back. The fear of losing her is clearly seen in his eyes. 

Kartk says "will you marry me Naira" 

Please do vote and comment