Ch: 26 Finally Married

Hi Guys.. here is the next part

Kartik and Naira come back to the party. Kartik takes a drink, drinks half glass and gives to Naira but Naira rejects with an attitude and about to go when Kartik catches her hand brings the drink to her lips as if order her sweetly to drink it, Naira pushes the drink little away saying "Mujhe jutta pena pasand nahin hain",

Suhasini comes announcing to join for dinner. Suhasini "where are you both? Everyone had their dinner except you both. I asked to heat up the food come have your dinner" puts her hands on Naira says "You did not ate properly from morning chalo have your dinner"

Naira :Ji dadi i am really hungry" and goes along with Suhasini.

Kartik approaches the buffet and says "ya kya baat huye dadi two plates for wife and husband. It will be so romantic to eat on the same plate ''hain naa" winks at Naira. Naira opens her mouth to say no but Kush says "wow bro not a bad, shaadi huye hain aap entna romantic hogaye"

Naira mutters 'romantic my foot, he is getting back on me for not sharing the drink with him', Naira's mood is too cranky and to her irritation Kartik's cousins crowded them teasing hell out of Naira. Kush and Trisha are enjoying the teasing session but for Naira it is like punishment. Kartik's mocking grin is adding fuel. Kartik almost made Naira eat his jutta, Naira cursing him and his cousins ate the food.

After dinner Naira goes from there and orders some drinks, she comes back and tries to drink that when Kartik takes it from her hand and drinks at once and stops coughing badly. Naira hides her smile and asks "kya hua Karthik, you don't want to share this drink. I have mixed a lot of spice. I mean love in it".

Kartik whispers "Drink is as spicy as you on our first night" winks and drinks the whole drink looking at Naira. Naira looks at Kartik she is sure her cheeks are hot by his comment, thank god no one heard him

Later in the night Kartik jumps on his bed rolling on it, in his room cursing himself. "God, why do you eat so much? Now see you stomach is upset. Tomorrow is my marriage and here I am dying with stomach ache"

Suhasini and Kush come to Kartik's room. Kush could not stop his laugh, started laughing like hell seeing Kartik. Suhasini tries her best to stop laughing.

Kush : Hain romantic banne ka shok chada hai esee, Naira ji was teasing you with that mirch masala drink but you want to become a hero, who asked you to drink that spicy one. I observed everything' now see stomach upset"

Kartik: "Kush, it is not like that ok"

Surekha comes with some homemade medicine for Kartik. Surekha is very much worried about Kartik's health.

Surekha : "shut up Kush stop teasing him aur aap maa please do not laugh on my son like that bechara"

Kartik glares at both Suhasini and Kush taking the medicine. Kartik is relaxed now. Naira is watching them from the door but did not make Kartik obvious about her presence. Actually she is worried, she did the mischief but did not think about the consequence of that, now Kartik is suffering physically due to her. Suhasini, Surekha and Kush go away from his room asking him to take a rest. Kartik goes to his bed to sleep but suddenly hears some sound come out to look.

When Kush, Surekha and Suhasini come out Naira hides herself at the back in some dark corner, as they go she comes out of the corner and tries to walk away from there but unexpectedly hits the pillar and gets her head hurt, shouts a little. Kartik comes out to see Naira standing at the pillar with her hand on her head. Though she did not hit her head hard-enough for any patch on her head, it still hurts a little. Naira removes her hand without looking into Kartik's eyes and tries to go from there but Kartik blocks her way.