Questions... Too Many Questions

"Hermione stop quizzing her, we're not even at school yet." Harry said. 

"You're right, you're right. Okay let's start off with introductions. I'm Hermione Granger." Hermione then looked at Harry. 

"Oh, I'm Harry Potter." He waved, then stared at me for a moment. His face broke into a smile after seeing no look of recognition from me. 

"Ron Weasley." Ron muttered as he looked at me still scared. 

"Nicole Di Angelo." I said, I figured that they would probably do attendance at school so what was the point in hiding it.

"What? You said your name was Thalia Grace." Harry said, looking confused. 

"Stranger Danger? I didn't know you so I didn't want to reveal my identity."  I explained, but realized I sounded like  secret agent or something- which I kinda was, but whatever.

"Uh huh..." Hermione looked like she was confused and thinking. 

"Yeah well, um... you said something about me being Harry's greatest fan?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Oh yeah!" Hermione perked up and started explaining. We talked for a while- which was difficult for me since I hated socializing- and I found out a lot. So, apparently, Harry's parents got murdered by Voldemort when Harry was a baby- they called him 'You-Know-Who' which took a lot of explaining on their part- and tried to kill him with a killing curse but failed then died somehow. And Harry had already defeated Voldemort twice since he started going to Pigwarts.

 They also explained that there where 4 different groups in Hogmoles: Gritting-Door, Hufal-Poof, Ravon-Caw, and Slithering. They explained the qualities of each one and expressed their hatred for Slithering- which I assumed I was going to be in since it was the "evil" group. 

They started asking me questions but I averted most of them, telling them I learned magic at a camp in america, and I was a transfer student. Then they got on the topic of my family.

"So what type of witch are you?" Hermione asked- she was the main one talking, with Harry adding in a few small comments here and there. 

"Huh?"

"Like Muggle-born? Pure-blood? Half-Blood?" She asked.

"I'm a half-blood." I replied on instinct. 

"So's Harry! Which of your parents is a muggle?"

"A what?" 

"Like a non-magic person... like someone who's normal." She explained.

"My mother was a mortal, if that's what you mean..." I said, confused. 

"Is that what you call them in america? Huh, that's cool. Why weren't they at the platform?" Hermione questioned,  I felt uncomfortable. I hated the topic of my family, even with other demigods. 

"They were... busy..." I mumbled, turning to look out the window. There was a long silence which I hoped meant the end of our conversation, but nope! 

"What aren't you telling us?!" Ron blurted out. I turned towards him and have him my best death glare. He stared at me with wide fearful eyes and started trembling, death glares what one of my special skills. 

"Now, that really isn't any  of your business is it?" I growled.

"Why? We told you about Harry's parent's! Tell us about yours!" Ron demanded. I take that back about him being the smart one, he was about to get himself a one way ticket to the Fields of Punishment. I opened my mouth to start yelling at him but a voice appeared in my head. 

You need to gain their trust, child. This is the only way you can carry out your mission. 

Wait... Hecate's inside my head? Seriously? 

Don't you mean... Siriusly?  

What? 

Nothing. just do it, girl! 

I groaned inside my mind and turned away from them again.

"My mother's dead, and my dad is abusive." I muttered. I wasn't technically lying.

"Oh I'm sorry." Hermione whispered. I hated it when people said that. Like what does that even mean? People say sorry when they regretted doing something, and Hermione didn't kill my mother. Hermione didn't abuse me. So there was really no point in saying that. Ugh.

"Um... any siblings?" Hermione asked, trying to change the subject. 

"One, half-sister." I lied, I had like 10 half sisters and probably even more half brothers. But I didn't want to explain that, and I didn't want to talk about Ben. 

Tell them. The more they sympathize you the closer you will get. Get them to trust you! 

No! I'm not talking about him.

You will do as I say. The fate of my world is resting on your shoulders. 

Ugh!!

"And a brother. He's dead." I mumbled, hoping they wouldn't hear me. But from the quiet gasps I could tell they did.

"I'm sor-" Hermione began.

"Did you kill them?!" Ron blurted out, I turned and  found him covering his mouth with his hands, staring at me in horror.

"Ron!" Hermione scolded. 

"Yeah, did you?" A voice said and another stupid kid came in. He had white-blond hair and grey eyes, and that look on his face, it was the expression on most of the Aphrodite kids. Like they were better than everyone else. He looked at me, his eyes were wide once he saw my face but then he scanned me down and sneered. "Mudblood?" He had two beefy dudes behind him, which I assumed where his 'body guards' since it was clear from his skinny figure, he couldn't protect himself. And he had another friend behind him smiling evilly. 

"Draco." Harry glowered at this new, and frankly quite stupid, child. I could feel the tension between them, n ongoing rivalry I presumed. 

"What did you just say?" I growled.
"I asked if you killed your mother and brother, Mudblood." Draco sneered. I felt rage flow through my veins. My father always blamed me for their deaths but it he never accused me like that up front, and it also didn't help that instead of an all-powerful god, a puny mortal was accusing me.  I saw the courage that was displayed on Draco's face waver and the three look at me in fear. 

"You- you seem guilty!" Draco squeaked, trying to sound confident again. "You killed them! Mudblood?"

Calm down girl! He's just trying to provoke you! Stop it! Nicole, calm down!

I ignored the goddess and stood up, my fists clenched. Draco took a couple steps back. 

"Nicole answer the question!" Ron shouted. I turned to him and I saw him covering his mouth with both his hands, looking horrified at what had just come out of his mouth. Harry and Hermione looked terrified as they stared at their friend. 

"Did you?" Body guard #1 questioned, and quickly covered his mouth.

"Did you kill them?" Boy guard #2 jabbed at me, then did the same as his friend

"What happened?" 

"Tell us!"

"Tell us!!"

"SHUT UP!!" I screamed. 

Everyone had their hands over their mouth, they had all blurted out a question at me. It was too much. 

When I screamed I felt surges of power shoot outward from me. Draco was now on the floor on top of his friends. The trio banged against the back of their seats and I stormed out of the compartment.