My Punishment

Will's POV

I fell to my knees, as the person I loved most in this world shadow travelled away. 

"Will are you alright?" Lola asked, looking concerned. I shook my head, slowly, tears  swiming in my eyes. My nose was throbbing and aching horribly but I didn't care. 

Then I started to get angry.

"Are you?! I'm serious! Are you menally stable Dolores?! I don't think you are, seeing you just shot an arrow at my girlfriends heart in front of me!" I shouted at her, she looked at my guiltily then wouldn't meet my eyes.

"I'm really sorry Will." She muttered.

"Don't say sorry to me! Say sorry to the innocent girl you just tried to murder! In fact every single person at this camp should apologize to her! All of you just tried to beat a person to death! What is wrong with you people!? And Chiron! You tried to kick her out of camp without even trying to figure out what had happened! What is happening to this camp?! What? Are we now a kill innocent people first, ask questions later camp?!" I screamed at all of them. Everyone looked extremely guilty, even the Ares campers. But Chiron looked a little confused.

"I don't quite understand... I didn't mean to... it just slipped out..." The centuar muttered quietly but I ignored him. 

"Everyone needs to apologize! NOW!" I ordered. But then a voice stopped the bustling crowd. 

" Nay! The young warri'r needeth timeth. Our lieutenant is going to checketh on h'r as we speaketh. And all of thee needeth to leaveth h'r lone" A feminine voice shouted from the back of the crowd in old english. " Maketh a path" She ordered and suddenly the whole crowd split, to reveal a young girl. She had long chestnut hair in a french braid running down her back, sparkling blue hazel eyes, with a white v-neck, siver jacket, silvery camo pants and black combat boots. She had a long silver bow, the string around her chest adn the bow on her back, with a full quiver of silver arrows. And she was practically glowing. 

"How do you know what she needs?! WHo do you even think you are?!" I yelled at her. Her eyes flashed dangerously then she swept me under the legs and punched me in the gut as I fell to the ground.

"Didst i giveth thee p'rmission to talketh to me, male?" She sneered. I just glared at her. She rolled her eyes and addressed the crowd. "Ev'ry single p'rson h're sickens me" She stated bluntly. "Thee did attack an did injure an innocent maiden out of pure spite. And thee Chiron, i bethought thee wouldst beest bett'r" She glared at Chiron who just looked down at his hooves. "Mine own nameth is Hunter Katherine Stoner, daught'r of aphrodite, and someone bett'r bid me what hath happened h're, briskly." 

After clearing off the crowd and bringing this newcomer to the Big House, we explained the whole thing. Well it was mainly Chiron and Annabeth because I was so heart broken I didn't even want to open my mouth. Clarisse, Annabeth, and Piper were glaring at me the whole time; as if I didn't allreay feel bad enough. 

"So what thou art telling me is, this incompetent male, befoul'd a young maiden, and basiclly did destroy this entire campeth almost killing the maiden in the processeth?" Kathrine asked, glaring at me. I nodded, looking at the floor trying to keep the tears from spilling. "Well then i seeth not wherefore this male shouldst not beest exectut'd. Ev'ryone hath seemed oh so joyous to killeth the maiden f'r destroying campeth so wherefore not this thing?"

"Hey I'm with Miss-Female-Shakesphere. Everyone almost beat Nick to death with out even knowing for sure if she did it. Now we find out that Solace was the actual person who did it while also drugging someone, so shouldn't he be treated the same? If not worse?" Clarisse questioned, looking ready to fight for my termination. 

"No. I'm sorry but exectutions are not exeptable in this camp." Chirson said firmly.

"You didn't seem to have a problem with it when it was Nick's life on the line. Just because she's the daughter of Hades means it's fine if she dies? The only reason you tried to stop them was because she was blessed by the gods. If she wasn't you we're prepared to just let her die!" Clarisse shot at Chiron who looked guilty. He looked deep in thought trying to tink of what to say when Piper broke in.

"Look. I'm mad at Will too but I don't think murdering him is right. Annie, back me up. Any ideas?" Piper asked. Annabeth was still glaring at me, when she opened her mouth to speak.

"I mean, I'm not completely agains giving this fool what he deserves but then again the Apollo campers might get quite mad if their conselor is exectuted. Maybe we could just make him, fix the camp. Like work 24 hours ever day for weeks until the camp is completely fixed again. Plus, all the chores of the camp too." She suggested. Piper and Chiron nodded, but Clarisse just stood there in the corer with her arms crossed still glaring at me. 

"I still believeth that gent shouldst beest t'rminat'd but then again i concur not with most f the things yond befall at this campeth concluded, be it. I shall beest going anon, to rep'rt backeth to lieutenant thalia. We shall beest setting up campeth h're and i am did oblige to imf'rm thee yond if 't be true any males receiveth with in a half-acre radius of our campeth, those gents wil beest slaught'r'd on sight. Yond is all." She stated before walking out of the door. 

"William, you've been silent this whole time. Do you wish to provide any input to your punishment?" Chiron asked, trying to sound as polite as he could.

"No, I will do whatever you need me to do. Starting after Nikki leaves. I need to make it up to her. I'm going to try and get her back." I declared. 

"You don't get to call her that." Annabeth and Clarisse glowered in sync. But Piper just looked at me sadly.

"Will. You know I only offered that to keep her from killing you, right? A relationship with Nicole is one thing you don't get a second chance on." Piper informed me, grimly, but I just shook my head. 

"No. I have to fix this." I said, determind and marched out there. On my way I ran into Kayla who was looking franic, trying to get to the big house.

"Hey what happened?" I asked, worried.

"That hunter girl... Stupid Ares boy... Fight..." SHe panted.

"Woah, one more time but with more words."

"That hunter girl, Cassandra or something, was headig to her camp when Bruce from the Ares cabin stopped her. He asked 'how in hades could an Aphrodite kid swear off romance?' like an idiot, then she beat him up, bad. Then all of his friends came and started getting into a fight with her along with two of her other hunters. I need to go get Chiron before a bunch of our campers die." Kayla said in one breath then ran off to the Big House. I rolled my eyes, then continued walking. I was going to make it up to Nikki. I had to. I just needed to figure out how.

Time Skip     (AH MY FIRST ONE! YAY! <3)

I had just finished setting up the picnic and everything, when I told a dryad to go knock on the door of the Hades cabin (if you were wondering, me and the dryads were pretty tight since I had ordered no more using herbs and stuff for medicine when I became head doctor.) 

I waited there, not thinking that Nikki was going to show up since she 1. hated my guts now. 2. punched me in the face last time she saw me. 3. was my ex. 4. had no reason to since I didn't even deserve to see her face after what I had done. 

But she showed up. By some miracle she actually showed up! I wasn't really listenng to her comments though I could tell tell they were all sarcastic and venomous. ANd when we brought out the happy meals her face lit up. It made me smile seeing her turn into a 5 year old again. I knew she forgot most of her childhood and had to grow up way to fast so it was great seeing her like this. 

Once she was done I didn't really know what to say. So I just went with my gut. Words falling out of my mouth, and with every word I realized that I didn't care about her taking me back anymore... I just wanted her to be happy.

Then when she asked me why I cared about her, that look in her eyes shattering my heart, I had to be the idiot I was and just go out and say it. Me knowing how much she hated PDA, hated cringyness, hated emotions. I said it. Not even realizing what words had come out of my mouth.

"... I-I love you." 

Why do I have to be so stupid.