Hey Cuz?

Hey guys! 
So, I just wanted to say, sorry for the past couple chapters. I know they haven't been great and they seem pretty rushed and for tht I'm sorry. I think I'm just trying to go super quick so we can get back to Harry Potter but I realized after reading them that I keep missing out details or not describing stuff right, so again sorry! I'll try and make things less rush from here on out!
And for all the Harry Potter fans I think Nicole will be back at Hogwarts maybe in like 2  or 3 chapters because I need to fix Solangelo. And, yes, I am fixing it! I do not want to be murdered just yet people!
 Kks, well that's it! Thanks so much everyone! Love y'all! 

PotatoFishees 🐟🐟🐟

Nikki's POV

Okay, so maybe I overreacted a little. But I mean, my boyfriend just DRUGGED ME!! I think I have a right to me mad.... and maybe punch him in the face. Okay, so maybe I shouldn't have done that! But I don't know if you've noticed (*Shatter*...*Groaaan* Come on! I just fixed the 4th wall Nikki! Are you kidding me!?!) but I have some serious anger issues, okay?! So, it's not my fault! Plus, I could just blame it on those antidepressents anyway!

I was in the Hades cabin, laying on my bed. After stuffing some ambrosia in my mouth I started thinking of excuses for why I just broke Solace's nose, when someone knocked on the door. 

"GO AWAY!!" I shouted, glad that I had locked the door. See! Anger issues. 

"Seriously Little Cousin? That's the welcome I get after being gone for months?" A voice joked from the other side of the door. Wait... I knew that voice...

I flung myself off the bed and swung open the door to see a pair of bright electric blue eyes. 

"Thals!" I smiled at my cousin. Yes, Thalia Grace, daugher of Zues, the immortal lieutenant of the Hunters of Artemis, in all her glory. We had gotten pretty close after the war, so now her and Reyna were like the older sisters I never had.

"Yeah, still not good enough. Come here, my antisocial, emo, baby cousin!" Thalia exclaimed and pulled me in for a tight hug. At first I tensed (1. because of the human contact. and 2. Because I was still kinda sore from almost being beaten to death by a camp full of angry half-bloods) then hugged her back warily. When she finally pulled away she still held on to my shoulders and held me at arms length, examining me. "Why are you glowing?" She questioned suspisiously.

"Do you not know what happened?" I asked, and at this she looked even more suspisious.

"Nooo? Me and the Hunters just got here. We got an IM from Annabeth saying you were in trouble and that the amp was under attack. We came and saw most of the cabins destroyed and piles of monster dust everywhere! Then I saw you in the middle punching one of those Apollo males" She said that like it was the most offensive thing someone could be called. "Then vanishing. So I went to find you after I put Chloe in charge of setting up camp and Katie in charge of figuring out what happened." She explained. "Now... what happened?!" I smiled sheepishly. 

"Ha. Well funny story actually, um... you might want to come in for this." I said and pulled her inside, locking the door behind her. 

"Woah, Nikki, this place looks horrible." Thalia exclaimed. Yeah, biggest understatement of the century. The crack in the floor had semi closed up, leaving a slit in the ground. The wooden planks that were the floors were completely broken, with spilter pieces everywhere. Most of the beds were torn up, and there were three giant holes in the walls from where the skeletons broke out from. ANd everything else was burnt up. But surprisingly it looked better than all the other cabins so that was something. 

I led Thalia over to my bed- which was the only thing that had survived the army of undead soldiers- and sat her down. I began explaining everything that had happened in the past few days and Thalia just sat their, stonefaced. I finally finished, and Thalia still hadn't moved. 

"Um... Thals? You alright?" I asked quietly. Then she blinked. Okay well atleast I knew she was alive. Then she opened her mouth slowly.

"*Deep Inhale* NICOLE DI ANGELO WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" She shouted. I think I physically felt my ear drums break. "WHY DIDN'T YOU IM ME?!? DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD WANT TO KNOW IF YOU WERE GOING ON A SOLO QUEST FOR YEARS!?! WITH HECATE'S LITTLE PETS NO LESS!! UGH!! AND WHAT ABOUT THAT BOYFRIEND!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A BOY FREIND!?! SPEAKING OF THAT STUPID LITTLE APOLLO SON, I AM GOING TO RIP ALL OF HIS LIMBS OFF, SLOWLY, FOR BREAKING YOUR HEART!! AND DRUGGING YOU!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?! WHERE IS THAT LITTLE *insert words that no mortal should ever hear*!! HE NEEDS TO MEET HIS MURDERER!!" 

"Thals, calm down. I'm sorry, okay? But I didn't know where you were! You and the Hunters are always moving around so I couldn't IM you to tell you anything! And he didn't 'break my heart' I broke up with him! I-I'm fine!" I tried to comfort her, but it sounded more like I was trying to convince myself. Seeing this Thalia sighed, then placed her hand on top of mine.

"I know. You're a strong maiden, stronger than most. And I'll be here for you, but unfortunatly I must leave for a few minutes to find this male. Me and him are going to have a little chat." Thalia growled, menicingly. She scared me a little when she got like this, and I don't scare easily. 

"No Thals, it's okay. I don't want him dead... yet... but I do want to catch up with you. So... how's hunting?" I asked with a smile. I was trying to destract her from murdering my ex, even if I did hate him didn't mean I didn't still love him... I'm complicated okay!!

Thalia's eyes lit up, and I knew I had asked the right question. She started going off about all of her adventures killing beast and stuff, but I wasn't really paying attention. I had gotten used to zoning people out after having many annoying conversation wit my demigod family. Like, when I talked to Percy about sea life or Annabeth about architeure, Leo about machines (or himself), Frank about archery, Jason about his minor god project (Or bricks *cough cough* BRASON 4EVER!!), Will about medical stuff, etc... etc...

I started thinking about what Will was going to try and do to attempt to 'win me back'. Knowing him he would probably send me a super cringy love letter about how 'You need me' or 'I was just trying to fix you' or something which i would respond with ripping it up and continue giving him the silent treatment. And I knew it was true, me needing him, but at this point I was just done with boys. They just lead to pain and heartbreak, which I have had way too much of already.

"NIKKI!!" Thalia screamed, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? What?" I muttered, looking at her. She rolled her eyes at me.

"You didn't hear a word I said did you?" Thalia asked, looking more amused than hurt. I blushed, which caused Thalia to chuckle. "Eh it doesn't matter. What were you thinking about?" 

"Well..." I said, trying to figure out what I was about to say. I didn't really know how to put it into words. "I-I think, after this whole babysitting job is over, I... uh... might want to take you up on that offer you said a couple years ago." I said slowly. Thalia's eyes widened. 

"What? Really?! Oh Nikki that's amazing!! Yes!! This is perfect!! Now I only have one baby cousin to worry about while killing monsters!!" Thalia exclaimed. I smiled, sure it was a little forced but I had just made a life changing decision that I still wasn't sure about. 

"Yeah..." I laughed nervously. "Perfect?" Thalia smiled knowingly. 

"Hey it'll take some getting used to but I promise," Thalia started lovingly. 

"You'll make a great huntress."