Who's Tommy?

Will's POV

Everything was crumbling around me. My life was ending. Everything was spinning out of control. I was dead.

That' the only way to explain how I felt in that moment. Nikki just was handed her death sentence. Then my father appeared and clarified the death sentence. This being the second time I have ever seen him in my life, the first me not even saying a word to him. And to make i all worse Annabeth tried to make her death logical. 

"-right Solace?" Annabeth's voice broke into my thought of imminent death and eternal torture.

"Huh?" I croaked, my voice sounding just as bad as I felt. 

"She asked if you're evil idiot!" Clarisse yelled at me, her, Annabeth, Piper, and Thalia all hated me now which I deserved. But I was confused by her question.

"I don't think so..." I muttered and forced myself to look at Nikki who looked as confused as I was. Then it clicked. The death poem said something about her first love being super evil and stuff, and I'm pretty sure I was her first love. But I wasn't evil. But when I asked her a couple weeks ago she said I was her first boyfriend. Why would she lie to me? And who was this 'first love'?! 

Even if we weren't dating I felt myself getting more and more angry. 

"Well then Nikki... who would this be talking about?" Annabeth asked. Nikki still looked confused. Then her eyes widened, all the muscles in her body stiffened. 

"No... it couldn't mean.... not him...no..." Her lips mouthed, I could read lips easily, it was a very useful skill that I picked up as a child. Nikki started to tremble and she took a couple steps back like a scared animal. "No! Not this again... please-" 

Then she crumpled. 

Five very concerned demigods appeared at her side faster than time itself. 

"Nikki!"

"Nick!"

"Nicole!"

"Baby Cuz!"

"Angel!"

Our screams overlapped each other. Clarisse and Thalia took control, Thalia putting Nikki's head on her lap and Clarisse straightening her out from her awkward position she was in. Piper stood over everyone watching along with Chiron. Annabeth knelt next to Thalia, who looked like a mother with her sick child. And I had scrambled off couch and found myself sitting next to Clarisse, looking at Nikki with wide eyes.

"Black out." I whispered, earning weird looks from everyone.

"What?" Piper asked, I looked up to see everyone staring at me.

"It's a black out. Th-This happened before. She... she passed out before... I was best friend Will and she saw a sweet bread thing... a panettone... she said her mom made some before..." I rambled. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy.

"A black out happened when Nikki passed out because she saw some bread, and you were 'Best Friend Will'?" Annabeth summarized looking at me like I should be in an asylum. 

"No I meant-" I started, but Nikki's voice cut me off.

"I'm Nikki Di Angelo, nice to meet you Tom." She breathed, but it became so quiet you could here a pin drop so we heard her.

"She falls into her memories when something triggers her, it doesn't happen too often but it's happening now." I said quickly, so we could listen to her if she were to speak again. It was silent for a couple minutes but then she spoke again.

"Okay Tommy, but why are we in a bush?" I raised my eyebrow. Not because of what she said but because of the tone she said 'Tommy', I could hear the admiration in her voice. The care in her voice. I could hear the crush she had for him in her voice.