Back to Camp Again

Nikki's POV

I got walked into the Hall just in time to here Ron's little speech about how much of a freak I am and how no one could care less if I was dead. I already knew that so it didn't really hurt, but the fact that he said it in front of every single person in our school kind of ticked me off. Now I was trying make as much space between me and any other human being as possible.

I was tempted to shadow travel to the under world for the night but I didn't think I would be able to take my father saying the same things to me. i was standing in front of a shadow trying to decide where to go when Luna came behind me and gave me a giant hug.

"Hey Nikki. You need a friend, right now." Luna told me. But I just smiled sadly at her. 

"No, I think I'm going to go Luna... I don't know if I'm coming back or not though..." I said, and Luna looked up at me sadly.

"We will lose. You know all of us will lose with out you." Luna informed me and I felt a pang of guilt in my stomach. "Thousands will die."

"Fine, fine, sop making me feel bad. But I can't stay here right now. Ron's right I don't belong here." I said I turned away from her I walked into the shadow and felt someone grab my wrist as I went in. I didn't know where I was going to I just thought one word: Home.

Well, apparently home is we're ever will is because I found myself on the floor of the dinning pavilion right next to Will's feet, who was staring down at me with wide eyes.

"Hey Sunshine." I muttered then blacked out.

Will's POV

"No. No. No. NO!!" I thought angrily as I tried to pick up my girlfriend but my hands kept asking right through her. I looked at Kayla trying to get her to understand what I needed She nodded at me and ran towards the infirmary. Everyone was staring at us. Annabeth and Piper ran from their tables to my side as I was now kneeling next to Nikki. Both girls had tears in their eyes as they looked at her.

"Will?" A misty voice asked, I looked up. It was Luna. I wanted to scream her name but I couldn't. I just gave her a small smile, and she smiled straight back. Then Kayla ran back in and handed me 2 canteens and a bag of ambrosia. 

"I didn't know what you would need, so I brought all 3." Kayla said. I grabbed the one labeled unicorn drought and started pouring it slowly into her mouth. I handed it back to Kayla then reached out touch her closing my eyes and praying to every god I knew. Then my hand it something soft. I opened my eyes and my hand was on her stomach. Oh thank the gods. 

I started checking he vital signs and it seemed like she was going to be alright. I sighed and smiled, as I stared at my Nikki. Then her eyes fluttered open.

Nikki's POV

"W-will?" I whispered. He grabbed me and pulled me close to his chest, then I felt three more people join the hug. I smiled, I guess this was home.

Him, Clarisse, Piper, and Annabeth released me then Will started pointing to his throat angrily. I had no idea what he was doing. I looked at him with my eyebrows raised until Kayla stared laughing.

"He can't talk. He hasn't been able to since he appeared in the corner of the cabin puking his guts out." Kayla told me still laughing. 

"Oh! Woops!" I said and pulled the darkness out of his throat. 

"Woops?! Seriously?! And where were you?! I thought your dad was punishing you or something! You could have been dead for all I knew!! No IMs! No nothing!" Will started yelling at me.