The Forbidden Forest

Nikki's POV

I obviously won. By a lot. Like as in I got to the entrance before he was even halfway there. I was always pretty fast since I didn't really weigh much. I was tempted to just ditch him but I knew if I wanted to gain his trust that wasn't a good thing to do. So like the good person that I am I waited patiently for him. Well, actually I kept yelling "Hurry up slow poke!" and begging Hecate to not make me do this quest but same difference.

"How.. are... you... so.. fast!?" Malfoy panted as he finally came up next to me.

"How are you so slow?" I shot back then started walking towards the Great Hall. I heard him chuckle behind me then follow. We said our good-byes before we walked in then both of us put on our stone cold faces and walked in. 

I sat next to Hermione who was scarfing down her plate as fast as she could. 

"Whoa, slow down! Is this your new House Elf Labor protest? Making yourself throw up?" I asked, and Hermione rolled her eyes at me.

"No, I just need to go to the library." She informed me. I nodded, now she really reminded me of Annabeth, I remember she used to do the same thing for weeks when she got Daedalus' Laptop. 

"What were you doing with Malfoy?!" Ron jabbed at me. I turned and gave him a cold glare which made him flinch. 

"Now, that's not really any of your business now is it?" I growled at him. 

Child! How many times must I tell you this! Get. Them. To. Trust. You! Hecate scolded me.

Fine!

"But if you must know I was teaching him a lesson." I smirked, earning a look of admiration from Ron and Harry. Hermione on the other hand looked worried.

"Nicole... what did you do?" She asked suspiciously.

"I punched him in the gut, then flipped him over my shoulder onto the ground." I replied simply. Hermione looked horrified, but the boys beamed at me.

"Really?! Oh I wish I could have seen his face! Ha! Malfoy getting beat up by a girl!" Ron laughed, and both me and Hermione shot him a look.

"Well, this girl could easily beat up any person in this school so I don't know why you sound so surprised." I snapped at Ron. 

"Yes, well, Nicole you need to be more careful. You can't just go around beating up people! Especially Malfoy, he's probably going to get you into serious trouble!" Hermione chided.

"I wouldn't worry about that, besides he tried to kiss me." The trio then gaped at me, opening and closing their mouths like fish. I rolled my eyes at them then started putting some food on my plate. I sacrificed my whole plate and whispered "Hecate and Hades" before Ron gained his power of speech again.

"Malfoy did what?" Ron asked, his eyes open wide.

"He. Tried. To. Kiss. Me." I told him. "Anyway, what class do we have next?" Hermione shook herself out of her daze.

"Oh, uh... you guys have  double Divination and I have double Arithmancy." Hermione said. Both of the boys groaned.

"See, don't you guys wish you would have quit like me?" Hermione asked, smirking at the miserable boys, they nodded. Wow, this must have been some horrible class, Hermione didn't seem like she would not like anything in school much less quit it.

"What's divination?" I asked them.

"Oh just the most stupid subject ever. It's supposed to be learning to tell the future and stuff like that but the teacher's a fraud." Hermione said haughtily. Yeah, no thank you. I did not want to go to any class that had to do with prophecy's never in a million years should any demigod ever go anywhere that has to do with prophecies. So, I decided I was just gonna skip.