Chapter 19

LUMIPAT KAMI SA OFFICE NG MGA MANAGERS habang hinihintay ang ate na pinsan ni Nathan, walang maririnig na ingay maliban sa mga takong ng sapatos nang dumadaan at ang mga telepoo na nagriring. Lahat kami ay kinakabahan kung anong mangyayari at kung anong klaseng tao ang makikilala namin, Nathan already looks distressed and I'm also worried. He probably has a thing about his family, I dont want to pry but they seem to be not the usual family. I am just hoping that she's not as scary as I imagined, lahat kami ay tumingin sa pinto ng bigla itong bumukas. We were hoping it's a woman but it's not her, its a guy in his 20's, who is he? He looks like a model, damn....

We are all surprise when we saw a man wearing this black slacks and a white polo shirt with a loose red tie on his neck and a messy hair he look around and when he noticed us he smile that makes a woman knees turn to jelly. His handsome alright.

"Blinding!"

"Shit, a model?"

"Nath pakilala mo!" sigaw ni Whitney na rinig na rinig naming lahat.

"Nathe I heard you got in trouble" Nathan is fixated with his messy clothes, but it's obviously expensive just looking at it.

"What are you wearing? You look like a mess" he commented in his clothes and he just laugh it out, he tried to fix it but he just shrug it off and look at us with a smile.

"I haven't gotten any sleep for 2 days because of your cousin, she's been playing tennis for two whole days and not doing any work so I have to catch up or else my workplace will be chaotic for at least week anyway, she's almost here and ahm-" he look at the manager and towards us, now I just noticed that he has grey-ish eyes is he wearing contact lenses? The manager sat down to his table and he walk towards us, he's holding a black folder and a phone to his left hand.

"Are they your friends?" he ask and Nathan nod.

"Yep, these morons did something that I should not care but. I'll also be in trouble if we don't do something" he said in a low voice, tumignin ako sa mga kasama namin at napansin na nag-iba ang mga reaction nila. They are all fixated to this heavenly figure, I saw Whitney slowly pulling Nathan at parang pinalibutan si Nathan.

"Natnat, sino siya? Pakilala mo naman" bulong ni Whitney at sumilip pa siya sa lalaki at matamis na ngiti sabay ayos ng buhok sa kanyang tenga.

"Hindi mo naman sinabi na ganyan ka sosyal mga uri niyo" bulong din ni ate Sha, tinulak lahat ni Nathan ang mga nakapalibot sa kanya at lumipat saakin.

"These are my classmate, guys...this is big brother Knight my cousins secretary" kumunot ang noo ni Kuya Knight at tumingin kay Nathan.

"I am not her secretary" he defended.

"You are doing everything for her, everyone in the family knows that she's madly in love with you" he laugh sweetly na nagpaluhod sa tuhod nilang lahat. Ni isang segundo ay hindi maalis ang mga tingin nila kay Kuya Knight, I do admit na gwapo siya but its not like this is their first time seeing this handsome.

"Those are just rumor, so ahm excuse me sir" he called a guard, "who is in-charge in the department store?" the guard pointed the woman and the guard called her and came to us.

"Can we discussed what happened today in private once my boss came she's almost her and-" he couldn't finish his sentenced when a dashing woman came, holding at least four paper bags on both arms, wearing a fitted black jeans and a white tank top with sunglasses on and she has long beautiful black hair.

"And here she is" she's drinking a starbucks coffee and she look in our direction, she started walking with the drink on her hand and throw the plastic bottle in the trash and head straight towards us.