asking you out/confession

( a/n: he baby )

( a/n: he baby )

midoriya:
You and Deku were walking home together and you stopped by the local ice cream store for a little treat. You both held out a bill for the cashier to take.
"I can pay this time," You told him but he shook his head. Before he could reason with you, the cashier plucked his dollar bill saying, "The boyfriend should always pay when they're able to."
You fell silent and Deku shrieked, "Boyfriend?!"
"Oh are you two not a couple?" The cashier asked as he scooped out the ice cream.
"WellIwouldntbeagainstitImeanshe'saverynicegirlyouknowbutthenagainitstotallyuptoher--"
You eyed him as he continued to mumble and stopped him with a hand on the shoulder. "I wouldn't be against it either."
"O-oh really? Wellthenthatsgreatimsohonorediwontletyoudowniswear--"

bakugou:
"You're such a bully, can you just stop?" You planted your hands on your hips, facing down Bakugou.
"Shaddap brat, no one asked you--"
"You were the one who decided to throw all my school supplies on the ground!" You retorted angrily. "You're a coward--"
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" He yelled, leaping to his feet and towering over you.
You stuck your tongue out at him. "You heard me."
"I CAN TAKE YOU OUT RIGHT HERE AND NOW--"
"Oh, Bakugou, that's such a good idea!" Kirishima put his hand on Bakugou's shoulders, causing the both of you to look at him, confused.
"Yeah, it's so nice of you to offer Y/n a date." Mina joined in, giggling.
"That's not what I meant and you know it--" Bakugou growled, blushing, but Kiri butt in.
"What's that? You'll pick her up at 5 tomorrow?" He grinned, exchanging a mischievous look with Mina. "Y/n, you better be ready!"

kirishima:
Okay, Eijirou, be a man. Be a man and ask her out already!
"Hey, you alright? You look very nervous." You noted, observing his face. He gulped and looked at you. Your eyes were wide and studying him closely, trying to figure out what was wrong.
"So are you gonna do it?" Sero hooked an arm with Kiri's, startling him. His face started to heat up. 
"Do what?" You chirped and Kirishima glared at Sero. Kami joined in, asking the same exact thing.
"Yes I am gonna do it, now can we have some privacy please?" Kirishima stressed as he pushed his friends away.
"What were they talking about?" You hummed as you two walked to the lunch room together.
He inhaled deeply before he dropped to his knees in front of you, pleading, "Please date me, I swear you won't regret it!"
You took a minute to process before you laughed and told him to get up. "Of course I will!"
He sighed. "Phew."

todoroki:
Again, big bro Natsu with the horrible dating advice. Todoroki called you and you were giddy thinking about what he'd say this time.
"Do you have a name or can I call you mine?" He asked. You giggled. No hello. No introduction. Just straight to the point and that's how you liked it.
"I wouldn't mind it." You said, grinning as you spoke.
"Oh. She actually said yes. Now what do I do?" He said, the second part a little softer like he took the phone away from his face and was talking to someone else.
"Ask her out! Ask her on a date!" was the urgent whisper from the other side.
"Y/n, would you like to go on a date with me?"
"Of course," You said, trying to hold in your chuckles.

kaminari:
Kaminari pulled you aside and gripped your shoulders. "I need to tell you something."
"Whatever it is, you can tell me." You said, putting your hands on his shoulders as well. 
"I like you. Like, like you." He said, not meeting your eyes. "I'm sorry if--"
"Don't apologize for your feelings!" You stopped him, tilting his face to look at you. "I like you too, so don't make assumptions, okay?"
"I thought that all the flirting was just for fun?" He raised an eyebrow at you. You shook your head, grinning.
"If I hadn't liked you, I would've stopped a long time ago." You confessed, hugging him. He returned the hug. "Took you long enough to realize." 

sero:
It was Valentine's day (conveniently) and you got a Spiderman-themed valentine card that said 'Don't leave me hanging-- be my valentine.' Then in handwriting there was 'Pretty please? -Sero".
You smiled and locked onto the tapeman in the room. He looked like he was hiding.
You pushed through the crowd and stood in front of him.
"So I'm guessing you got it, huh?" He said, standing up as well. You nodded and grinned.
"And I accept." You said and his face went from nervous to a bright grin. He slung an arm around your shoulder.
"That worked out better than I thought it would go." He admitted and you laughed.

shinso:
"Okay, if you're asking this girl out do NOT brainwash her, alright?" one of his classmates said and Shinso waved them off. 
"Yeah, yeah, I got it." He acted all suave but on the inside, he was pretty nervous for your reaction. He met up with you before you left campus for the day.
"Oh, hey, Shinso. What's up?" You beamed at him and he smiled softly.
"Are you walking home?" he asked and you nodded. He felt the control over you wash over him. 
He knew he probably shouldn't do this, but... "Go on a date with me." he said and you nodded again robotically. He was kind of panicking. He hoped you wouldn't be mad.

monoma:
"Y/n!" Monoma was making his way down the halls over to where the class A group was heading out for the day. "Did class A corrupt you?"
You sighed and rolled your eyes. "No, they didn't. Most of them are pretty cool kids, you know."
He hummed, crossing his arms and glaring daggers at some of your classmates. "To make sure they don't steal you away, I want you to be my girlfriend."
You blushed. "Wait, what?"
"That way, I can keep you close to me. Yes, that's a good plan." He turned up his nose and pat himself on the back, smiling at you with wide eyes.
You shook your head, smiling. "Sure, whatever you say, Neito."

aizawa:
You picked up your phone, hoping it was Aizawa with an explanation. He was a hard guy to read and on top of that, he barely told you anything. Even though you had your hunch, you wanted confirmation from him.
"Hello?" You said into the phone.
"Hey, Y/n." It was Aizawa and you felt your heart beat faster at his voice.
"Hey." You exhaled. "Is there any reason you wanted my number? You could've used the school's system to--"
"You haven't figured it out?"
You pinched the bridge of your nose. "I have my suspicions but I wanted to hear you say it."
You heard him groan. "I want to date you." he mumbled and you grinned. 
"That's all I needed to hear."

toshinori:
He came to 'check on you' after you found out about his limit and whatnot. He wanted to make sure you were okay. In his All Might form, he landed on your windowsill, knocking on the window.
"Uh, hi," You smiled to him and opened your window to let him in. He shuffled inside awkwardly.
"Do you mind these check-ups?" he asked. "I just want to make sure you're safe, there's villains everywhere you know--"
You beamed at him.  "I don't mind at all. But you have to be careful, if people saw All Might landing at my apartment, they might assume things."
"Like what?" He asked.
You blushed. "Like, I dunno, like we were dating or something. You never know what the media would stir up."
He sipped on the tea you gave him, smiling softly. "Would that be so bad?"
"Huh?" You said, eyes snapping to meet his. "What?"
His face was red in a matter of seconds. "Well, I-I mean if you'd agree of course--"
You laughed. "Sure."

dabi:
He told you that you were ( apparently ) kindergarten sweethearts and you grew up together, how you two were very close. 
"Everyone thought we were going to get married when we grew up." He rested his face on his palm, stirring his coffee. You sat across from him, listening intently. Your mind slowly cleared up and you remembered.
"Oh, yeah." You smiled. "I remember."
He grinned, something that you had to get used to since it was a mad one. "Good. Even if I've become a villain, I always made sure to watch over you."
"Aw." You said. It was kind of creepy, but he had good intentions.
"So..." he drawled, eyeing you. "Want to have lunch tomorrow?"
"You're letting me go?" You blinked.
He rolled his eyes, smiling. "Why wouldn't I? You're not my prisoner, you know."
You chuckled. "Okay. It's a date, then."

keigo:
This man stalked your address and showed up at your apartment, perching on the windowsill. You had just finished a long shift and you were incredibly tired, but you still lugged over and opened the window. "What the hell are you doing?" You asked him, gesturing to how he sat on your very narrow platform.
He just grinned at you. "You seem tired."
You sighed. "I am tired, yeah."
"Can I take you on a date?"
"wHat? Now?" Your eyes widened at him. He nodded vigourously. You snickered at his enthusiasm.
"Okay."

- - - -

enjoy some more trash scenarios!

- lia <3