they snap at you/lash out

( a/n: okay like i said in my haikyuu bf scenarios , i have no idea how to relationship so

( a/n: okay like i said in my haikyuu bf scenarios , i have no idea how to relationship so... enjoy the cringe i guess )

midoriya:
He might not even acknowledge snapping at you; if anything, it's because you were talking to him while he was trying to focus on something else. He'd just blurt out 'be quiet for a second' unintentionally.

bakugou:
He might be in a really bad mood that day and if you were to even look at him with any bit of cheerfulness he's lash out at you saying something along the lines of 'needy brat, get away from me'. 

kirishima:
Kiri would NEVER mean to snap at you, it'd probably happen because of a bad mood or someone pissed him off earlier. Even if he did, he'd just find you annoying and push you away.

todoroki:
Something ( coughendeavorcough ) would set off his bad mood and as a result, he would snap at you. He wouldn't even say anything, just give you a mean look and ignore you for the rest of the day.

kaminari:
He'd probably want to get away from you for a while and flirt with some girls. He wouldn't do it because he was angry at you, but he was angry at something and did some stupid things.

sero:
He'd ignore you and/or just glance at you with a cryptic look. If you'd ask him about it he'd just brush it off but continue to act weird.

shinso:
He'd get annoyed with you and would use his quirk to make you go away.

monoma:
He'd be pissed off by 1-A so much that he'd label you as 'one of them' and start slinging meaningless insults at you.

aizawa:
The only reason that Aizawa would lash out/snap at you is because of his class. Something they did would've got on his nerves so much that he'd yell at you or push you away.

toshinori:
If he was ever in a bad mood, he wouldn't come to you after his day like he usually did. When you'd ask, he'd say that he 'doesnt have to spend all his time with you' which you knew already. You just wished he'd let you know beforehand.

dabi:
He wouldn't be at your regular meeting spot ( which would be in the scary part of town ) and would brush it off as nothing. ( idk :') )

keigo:
If he was mad, he'd maybe embarrass you. You would NOT like that.

----

i have no idea what i was going for here :'( hope you enjoyed anyway lol <3

- lia