apologizing

( a/n: best manly bros )

→ midoriya
He'd come up to you bawling and you'd be taken aback at first, trying to console him. He clung to your arm and bowed deeply, saying, "Y/n, please forgive me." He was trying hard to be strong but with Izuku being Izuku, the thought of someone being hurt because of him hits him hard. When you forgave him, his sad tears turned into happy ones as he hugged you tightly.

→ bakugou
He'd be really awkward with apologizing at first-- it wasn't his thing and you knew that very well. But he made the effort to buy you your favorite snack and some flowers and arrive at your house with no warning mumbling, "I'm sorry for what I said." You accepted his apology and he pulled you into a tight hug. Baku wasn't that great with expressing how he felt sometimes, but he made sure to try with you.

→ kirishima
He was very serious and formal with his apology. Even though he might not have done anything too offending, he will still apologize like he's killed your parents or something ( idk LMAO ). So when he did say sorry, you forgave him right away and had to reassure him that he was on your 'good side' again.

→ todoroki
He'd say sorry bluntly and upfront. He's not one to beat around the bush, so when he wants things between you two to be 'normal' again, he's going to just say so. You forgave him of course, and a rare smile appeared on his face paired with an expression of relief.

→ kaminari
He'd be scared because he thinks he screwed up bad, but his desire to be on good terms with you again overpowered his nerves. He'd still be a nervous wreck, but he'd put his heart into his apology. When you forgave him, he'd thank God that you did and hug the life out of you.

→ sero
He'd be shy and quiet when apologizing. He would avoid looking you in the eye. You'd listen expectantly and when you thought he'd just speak softly, he burst into a big rant about what he did was wrong and how he's sorry. You'd forgive him and he'd just drop his head onto your shoulder.

→ shinso
You'd obviously feel betrayed that he used his quirk to get you to go away, so his apology had better be a good one. He bought you some of your favorite things and gave them to you with a solemn look on his face. "I'm sorry I did that. Brainwashing you isn't the best way to tell you I need space." You raised an eyebrow and gingerly took the things from him. He sighed and continued. "I promise I won't do it again. I'll control myself more and uh. I understand if you don't want to continue--" You smiled, chuckling softly. "As long as you keep that promise, I don't plan on going anywhere."

→ monoma
He might be stubborn to apologize, but he would do it eventually. He'd pull you into a secluded area and try to curb his ranting and shouting down to a minimum. You two hadn't been around each other for a while so he'd trap you in his arms and say he's sorry quietly. He's just grateful to be able hug you again. You appreciated the effort, knew he was sincere and forgave him.

→ aizawa
While teaching your class, a sleep-drunk Aizawa burst through the door. Everyone jumped at the sight and you left them for a bit to see what he was doing. He looked even worse than usual and he was leaning on you. He had zero strength as he clung to you tightly. "Are you all right? Do you need a trip to the infirmary?" you asked but he just shook his head, continuing to hug you. You pat his back as he finally said, "I'm sorry, don't be mad at me anymore." You'd forgive him and pester him to take better care of himself.

→ toshinori
When he worked up the guts to finally come into your apartment, you were surprised and almost passed out from a heart attack. His preparation decided to take a dive out the window so he ended up blubbering and stuttering out his apology. You found it very amusing actually. You forgave him and he faceplanted onto your couch, relieved.

→ dabi
He will say I'm sorry and 'buy' whatever you wanted. He'd shower you with affection and will try to coax you to forgive him. But you weren't about to forgive him easily and he ended up promising that he wouldn't expect you to go into that part of the city if you didn't want to. He'd pick you up personally from now on.

→ keigo
He'd pour his heart and soul and whatever else into his apology and then to make you feel better, make a bigger fool of himself in public which would overwrite your embarrassing moment. You sighed and shook your head, smiling. You couldn't stay mad at him for long.

-- 

ty for reading, lovelies <3 im going to start shortening the paragraphs so that its easier for me to write for all these characters and get the chapters out to you quicker. especially with school coming up O-O

- lia :)