pda

( a/n: bnha fantasy au >> )

→ midoriya
He'll do it if you want him to, but he'll be flustered the second after he gives you a kiss in front of your friends.

→ bakugou
He doesn't really care what others think. If he wants to kiss you, hug you, or bite you then he'll go right ahead and do it.

→ kirishima
Kiri is definitely not shy to show his love for you in front of others, but he has great timing. He'll know the right moment to go in for the kiss.

→ todoroki
He doesn't know what you're referring to when you say 'PDA'. He won't be overly affectionate around others, though-- he'll probably just hold your hand and say sweet things out of the blue.

→ kaminari
He's all for it! Anything to show others that you two are together. He loves to show you his love in general, so doing it in front of others doesn't faze him.

→ sero
He's so-so. He doesn't mind it but wouldn't go overboard at the same time. Just the right amount of affection. :)

→ shinso
He likes a more subtle amount of PDA. Instead of blatantly kissing you in front of others, he might just nuzzle into your shoulder or hug you.

→ monoma
Do you even have to ask? Monoma is the one to go above and beyond with PDA. Anything to show off the fact that he has a girlfriend.

→ aizawa
Like father like son, because Aizawa will also just rest his head on your shoulder. But that'll be about it.

→ toshinori
He's not for or against it! He won't hesitate to give you a kiss on the cheek but he won't do it voluntarily, especially with strangers around.

→ dabi
You two don't go out in public that much to even get the chance to do PDAs. But I think that Dabi will do the possessive type of PDA around others.

→ keigo
He loves it! He doesn't care where you are, the chance to kiss or hug you is too irresistible for him to pass up.

--