first kiss

( a/n: hmmm

( a/n: hmmm. )

midoriya:
'I'll do it today.' He told himself. The girls were encouraging him to kiss you at least on the cheek and he decided he'd actually do it. He wanted to be a good boyfriend after all.
"Y/n, I..." He started as he walked beside you but then didn't bother with words-- he leaned in to kiss your cheek... just as you turned your head to face him. You two didn't realize until after.
"OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY I MEANT TO GO FOR YOUR CHEEK I--" He ranted, panicking. Were you going to break up with him?
"I-it's okay, it's fine..." You blushed, your heart beating loudly. "I liked it."

bakugou:
You two were walking home and out of nowhere, he took your face in his hands and pressed a firm kiss to your lips. 
"Huh?" you said after you parted. He didn't even give you a warning, context... nothing. He was blushing and he didn't look at you.
You burst out laughing. "Was that your first kiss?"
"Oh shut up, it's not like you were any better!!!!"

kirishima:
Kirishima had a habit of staring at you. He loved to just watch you-- and it wasn't in a creepy way at all. In his eyes, you were the star of a movie that he was blessed to watch.
Right now, you were laughing at one of his jokes and even though you both started out laughing together, his died down quicker than yours did. He was so captivated by you that he just had to grab your face and connect your lips.
He was as shocked as you were when it happened. "I'm so sorry I should've asked first, that was so unmanly!" He whined but you laughed and pat his shoulder, saying "Don't beat yourself up. I'm glad you did it cuz I wouldn't have had the guts."

todoroki:
"Y/n." he called you and you nodded in response. 
"Yeah, what's up?" You asked him. 
"Would you like a kiss?" he asked.
"hUH?" Your eyes snapped to his to see if he was actually considering it and he was dead serious. He cocked his head at you. "Why are you surprised? Is it too early?"
You blushed. "No, no, no, I was just a little shocked, but... yes I would like one." You said shyly. 

kaminari:
"Y/n, kiss me!" he said out of nowhere and you blinked at him. 
"Okay, if you want to." You said, heart thumping in your chest.
"Oh, actually? I didn't expect you to say yes." He chuckled sheepishly before you both awkwardly shared your first kiss.

sero:
You didn't know if Sero was getting your hints at all that you wanted your first kiss but if he was, he was an expert at playing dumb.
You would always bring it up while you guys were talking like, 'I saw Midoriya and his girlfriend share their first kiss' and such but he would just hum and the entire idea of first kisses would just go over his head.
Finally, you got frustrated and gave up. When he noticed that you weren't mentioning kissing anymore, he finally realized and surprised you when, while you were hugging him, he craned his head to peck your lips bashfully. You grinned after and groaned out, "Finally."

shinso:
You two were studying and you were playing with his soft locks again. He was trying to explain things to you but you were distracted.
"Y/n, look here. This is--" 
You leaned in to glance at the picture and Shinso turned his head to continue explaining and he ended up bonking his chin into your mouth.
"Oww..." You snickered, massaging your jaw and laughing at the situation. An idea popped into Shinso's head.
"Here, let me kiss it better." he said bravely which caught you off guard. He leaned in and smooched you and you couldn't tell that he was new to this.

monoma:
"Hahahaha." he laughed in 1-A's faces as they all came back beat up from a recent class. You shot him a warning look but he ignored it, coming up to you and wrapping his arms around you, nuzzling into your shoulder. 
"I can't help it." He said. You shook your head, chuckling. "I know."
"I will be better than them, just you watch--"
"I know you will."
"--then they'll regret not putting me in class A--"
"Okay, Monoma, quiet down."
"--I'll become the best hero ever--"
You shut him up with a soft kiss which effectively caused him to malfunction and leave class A alone. For now, at least.

aizawa:
You were nervous about this meeting you had with the school board and you were ranting about it to Aizawa. You were pacing and fidgeting with your hands-- you could only focus on how everything could go wrong. 
"Hey, stop that. You're going to do fine." He reassured you, pulling you in for a hug. You wrapped your arms around him and continued to pout. You weren't looking forward to this meeting at all.
He chuckled at your expression and rolled his eyes, tilting your face up for a kiss.
That was all the encouragement you needed.

toshinori:
You were feeding the #1 hero yet again ( not that you were complaining ) and as he ate heartily, you boldly pressed a small kiss to his cheek. He froze, shocked and you had a heart attack thinking you crossed a line or something.
"I-I'm sorry--" You started but he just smiled and asked, "Can I get a proper one this time?"

dabi:
He showed up on your balcony wounded severely. You immediately took him in and started to patch him up. You worked feverishly, scared that you wouldn't be able to clot the blood in time. He was used to these kind of cuts and he wasn't fazed by it, really. He watched you, amused almost, while you patched him up. 
When you were finished, you stood up and looked at him concerned. He just smiled and pressed his lips to yours in gratitude. "Thank you for everything."

keigo:
"Ke-- stop that!" You scolded him but you were laughing. He was eating very fast and getting sauce everywhere. "You're making a huge mess!"
"Not my fault, this tastes so good." He groaned contentedly, not stopping his chow-down rate. You chuckled and shook your head at him. "Your face is a mess, here--" You handed him a napkin and he wiped his face up, grabbing your wrist and pulling you toward him. The momentum caused your face to hover just above his. He jut his head up, connecting your lips for a brief second before smiling smugly at you.

---

thanks for reading ! hope you liked it :))

- lia <3