jealous

( this gif is for you tiiffaknee LMAO )

→ midoriya
He'd get upset but he wouldn't outwardly express it. He'd probably take notes on the person that's getting too familiar with you and then present it to you like, "this is why you should stay away from them, cuz they're dangerous." You'd know the real reason behind him doing an analysis wasn't your safety, but you played along.

→ bakugou
When Baku is jealous, he get's more snappy than usual. He'd be taking it out on his 'squad' and of course they'd just continue teasing him because he's jealous of another person for once. When he's down from his rage, he'd quiet down and isolate you two, hoping that he's doing enough to keep you hooked on him.

→ kirishima
Kiri doesn't like to show you that he's jealous but he doesn't do a good job of hiding it. When he's jealous, the baby shark isn't as enthusiastic as his normal self. He'd be too quiet and would have a mix between a pout and a glare. You can always tell when he's jealous and it's probably when you're giving other people attention before him. He's always grateful for the love he gets from you but he can't help but be a bit needy sometimes.

→ todoroki
He gets really annoyed. He might blow up the situation bigger than it really is. He'd think that you're getting bored of him and then shower you with gifts, thinking that'd make you stay. When he gets like this you tell him that he doesn't need material things to win you over and that you're not going anywhere. You'd stay close to reassure him until his funk passes over. Even with your kind words, his panic mode doesn't go away.

→ kaminari
He gets a bit baby-ish and whiny when he's jealous. He doesn't like the idea of someone talking to you the way he talks to you. When he's jealous, he'll absorb all of your attention and leave little time for you to go talk with your friends or anyone else to talk to you.

→ sero
When Sero is jealous, he gets really sassy and irritable. He'll take it out on Mineta, probably telling him off and surprising the whole class. He'll throw in some Spanish curses and just generally be on edge the entire day. You'd have to talk to him alone and calm him down.

→ shinso
He'd get really possessive. He wouldn't want you out of his sight for too long, especially if he doesn't know who you'll be around. He will send Kaminari or Mina to accompany you to make sure nobody tries anything.

→ monoma
Heaven forbid Monoma ever getting jealous. He's a petty little brat when he is. He'll be clingy and more contentious than usual, and he'd want your constant love and attention. The boy will literally close you off from others until the mood passes over.

→ aizawa
Aizawa doesn't really get jealous because others steer clear of pissing him off. But when he does get jealous he won't show it at all. He's very good at concealing how envious he is but the moment you two are alone...

→ toshinori
He'd get sad. He's very 'righteous' so he knows that you have no intentions of leaving him but he still gets down when he notices you enjoying the company of someone else. He's horrible at hiding it so you catch on pretty quickly and make him feel better in an instant.

→ dabi
When Dabi is jealous he will literally mark you. As in bite you in places that would be hard to cover up. He doesn't mix matters when it comes to people knowing that you're taken. He had to leave his whole life behind and he's hoping that you won't do the same.

→ keigo
Similar to Dabi, Keigo will get really possessive to the point where he's always trying to prove his love to you both physically and verbally. You don't mind the treatment but you have to coax him out of his insecurities before it takes a toll on how he performs as a hero.

--

latino!sero is the best hc for him and no one is convincing me otherwise