making you blush

( a/n: i am an unapologetic shiggy stan

( a/n: i am an unapologetic shiggy stan . baby needs some chapstick tho )

→ midoriya
You watched him practice once. When you saw him execute the moves with that look on his face you couldn't look away.

→ bakugou
When he does literally anything with that insane but proud smile on his face, you have to restrain yourself from jumping him.

→ kirishima
Kiri is such a good dude, he doesn't have to do anything to get you flustered. The way he dotes on you like the awesome boyfriend he is usually does the trick.

→ todoroki
Todoroki is very blunt. He might drop either a romantic or flirtatious compliment out of the blue and not even know it himself, causing you to heat up.

→ kaminari
Kami is very goofy but can get in that serious mood sometimes. You could be walking home together and he'd say 'i'll stay by your side forever' or something similar like it was out of a movie which would cause you to get flustered beyond belief.

→ sero
Sero loves to dance. When he pulls you along and you two dance to his little routines, you feel really, really happy.

→ shinso
When he's in his 'dont talk me im angy' state of mind, he pulls you close to him and does your hair. It gets you in the feels every time.

→ monoma
Monoma is the type of guy to treat his special someone like a princess. He'll go over-the-top with pampering you, show you off, and also treating you well despite others' judgements. The fact that he loves you despite hating almost all of class A warms your heart.

→ aizawa
When you see him with his students you just can't help but smile to yourself. He's very soft with them despite the front he puts up. Once you saw him braid Eri's hair and you had to refrain from squealing from the cuteness overload.

→ toshinori
When he's overly chivalrous or very animated when recounting stories, you're probably not even listening.

→ dabi
Dabi's not one to cooperate but sometimes when you guys are enjoying each other's company, he speaks softly and gently to you. It's surprising but you're not complaining.

→ keigo
When he picks you up and spins you around, you just have a flashback to all those cheesy movies where the married couple does the exact same thing. It gets you heated every time.

--

im thinking of adding some characters for a catch up . im adding shigaraki but any suggestions for other characters ? heroes and villians qualify :)

- lia <3