nicknames

( a/n: if you dont agree that mina is adorable and deserves everything in the world i will deck you 😀 )

→ midoriya
He called you 'beautiful' as a nickname once and you were so surprised that he took it as a sign to never ever do that again. But in his nervous fit, he read into it wrong and when you asked him to, he continued to call you that nickname even though it got a reaction from the both of you.

→ bakugou
He's left the 'brat' thing behind and calls you 'mine' now. It's very dominant but it does the trick of protecting you from other pervs. You don't really consider it a nickname, but it's not going to get him to change it.

→ kirishima
He calls you 'angel' a lot. The way he says it is super loving and sweet. You have to refrain from faceplanting into your bed from cuteness-overload every time he says it.

→ todoroki
He calls you 'love'. Simple and sweet, just like him. It might seem overused or really plain, but he somehow manages to say it in a way that just makes your love grow.

→ kaminari
He calls you 'baby' because he really does dote on and love you like you're a baby.

→ sero
He calls you 'mi amor'. You were honestly surprised when you heard the pet name but it made you feel special.

→ shinso
He calls you 'kitten'. He's pretty embarrassed by how it sounds but any other nickname for you felt wrong in his mouth.

→ monoma
He calls you 'my everything' most times. Leave it to Monoma to go with the over-the-top cheesy nicknames. You don't mind though.

→ aizawa
He calls you 'sweets'. You never thought you'd get that kind of nickname from him, but it worked out better than you thought.

→ toshinori
He calls you 'darling'. He thinks it's too old-timeish but you find it cute and endearing.

→ dabi
He calls you 'boss'. You don't know why he started calling you this but it does the trick in getting a reaction out of you.

→ keigo
He calls you 'my lady'. You got all flustered the first time he called you that so he stuck with it.

---

thanks so much for reading ! here's my list for extra additions:

- tokoyami
- shigaraki

- tamaki 
- mirio
- iida
- mirio

request/suggest now of forever hold your peace :)

-lia <3