early couple moments

( a/n: we stan a powerful queen )

midoriya:
"Hey, Deku !" You grinned as you caught up with him in the hallway. He smiled awkwardly at you as his mind raced.
'Oh boy, she's coming closer. What do I talk about? His eyes widened as you approached him.
"So, what are you gonna have for lunch today?" You asked him.
"WellImeanIwasjustgonnahavewhateveryouweregonnahavebutifyourenotcomfortablewiththatIcantotallyjustgetsomethingdifferentyouknowwhatit'stotallyuptoyou--" 
You gaped at how your boyfriend was mumbling uncontrollably. "Uhh-- Deku?" You waved your hand in front of his face but he kept his eyes squeezed shut and his head bowed down. You sighed with a smile on your face, pushing him to the lunchroom while he still rambled.

bakugou:
"HEY Y/N" Bakugou yelled at you. You flinched and sighed. Here we go again.
"Yes, Bakugou?" You turned to him with a dead look on your face.
"YOU LOOK GOOD TODAY, IDIOT" He screamed in your face. You inhaled before a smile spread across your face.
"Why can't you say it like a normal boyfriend?" You retorted, crossing your arms. Bakugou blushed before yelling, "JUST TAKE THE FREAKIN COMPLIMENT"

kirishima:
Kiri would get so excited and happy when he would see you ( even though you spend most of the day together ) that when he'd hug you, he'd accidently activate his quirk.
"Hey, Kiri!" You waved to him and the boy launched out of his seat and sprinted toward you and encased you in his arms.
You laughed and returned the hug when you felt something scratch your back. "Ow!"
"Oh crap, I'm so sorry Y/n--" Kiri pulled back his hands to reveal that they were hardened. 
You snickered. "It's okay, it's just a scratch."
He clung to you and apologized for the entire day.

todoroki:
Todoroki would always check up on you, even if you'd just talked a couple seconds before. It made you feel special that he'd always fawn over you. 
"Hey, are you feeling alright?" He asked you after you finished hero training. You grinned and flashed a thumbs-up at him.
"Yup!" You replied. 
"Do you feel hungry?"
"I'm good for now, thanks!"
"Are you dehydrated?"
"Nope! I feel--"
"How about your temperature? Are you too hot or too cold?"
You sighed and shielded your eyes from the sun. "I'm a bit warm, actually." Todoroki said nothing as he pulled you into his colder side. You felt cooler instantly.

kaminari:
"You've been really quiet lately, is everything okay?" You asked him. He smiled nervously at you.
"Yeah, it's just... well. I didn't expect this to go beyond the whole flirting thing so I... I have no idea what to do now."
You raised an amused eyebrow. "Wow, and here I thought you were a love expert." He smiled at you while you chuckled. You nudged him playfully.
"I don't know much either. We'll figure it out together, alright?"
Relief washed over him. "Yeah."

sero:
"Uh, Sero?" You waved at him while you two were working on a sheet during class. He rested his face on his palm and was staring at you. You couldn't seem to shake him. His eyes were locked on yours but he was unfocused and unaware of how long he'd been like that.
"How long has he been staring?" Mina asked you and you blushed sheepishly.
"About ten minutes now..."

shinso:
Shinso was walking slightly in front of you and you watched his hair bounce up and down elegantly. You reached up subconsciously and ran your hands through it, feeling how soft and fluffy it was. 
"Uh, Y/n--" he turned to you with raised eyebrows. You pulled your hand back and blushed.
"I'm sorry--"
"No, keep doing that, it felt nice." He smiled at you. Your face felt warm as you prodded your fingers through his hair. He was nuzzling into your touch.

monoma:
"Hey, Y/n-- are you sure Monoma didn't force you to date him or something?" Kiri asked out of concern. You chuckled and waved the thought off.
"No, unfortunately I actually like him." You admitted shyly.
"Well, if you ever--"
"1A SCUM HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO MY GIRLFRIEND--" Monoma stormed down the hallway and you rolled your eyes and pat Kiri's shoulder.
"He's just like that, don't mind him." You said before leaving to rein in your boyfriend from getting out of control.

aizawa:
Aizawa might not be able to put his feelings into words as smoothly as someone else would be able to but he was abundant in physical affection. Sometimes he would just:
"Hmm? Are you okay?" You said as you stood in the staff room with your papers. He had just came behind you and hugged you without any context.
"Hmm." He hummed as he exhaled.  You could feel how tired he was with how he leaned on you. You massaged his head before you had to go back to your students.

toshinori:
Toshi felt bad that you had to hug and cuddle with a literal bag of bones. He wished that he could sustain his stronger form long enough, but he saved that for actual hero work. 
He thought he'd surprise you this one time, though. 
"Okay, here's--" You froze in your tracks when you saw your boyfriend in his All Might form, taking up 90% of the living room.
"I--" He started before he was interrupted when he turned back into his skinny form. He coughed and you got him a glass of water.
You smiled and ran your hands through his hair. "I think I like this version better."

dabi:
"Dabi, um." You looked over at your boyfriend who was grinning madly at you. You felt kind of terrified and creeped out at the same time.
"Yeah? What's wrong?"
He seemed fine. Maybe that's just how he smiled? You shook your head and smiled. You'd have to get used to that.

keigo:
"Y/n!" Your boyfriend yelled happily as he ran up to you, his wings fluttering behind him. You braced yourself for impact with a dorky smile as he wrapped his arms around you. His wings encased you and blocked all light as you two giggled. 
When he pulled back you were covered with feathers. They were sticking to your clothes and in your hair.
"Whoops. Sorry." He said sheepishly as he started to help you pluck them out. You laughed.

- - - -

thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!

- lia <3