they tease you

→ midoriyaDo not expect any kind of sensual teasing from broccoli baby anytime soon

→ midoriya
Do not expect any kind of sensual teasing from broccoli baby anytime soon. Teasing for him is poking your cheeks or tickling you.

→ bakugou
When he's in the mood for teasing, he will not touch you at all. Usually, he shows his love by hugging or having a hand on you. Since you're used to that, when he just stops out of nowhere it annoys you so much. He might give you a kiss nonchalantly then walk away and that will drive you crazy.

→ kirishima
He loves to put his cold hands on you. Kiri's hands aren't always warm, so on the rare occasion that they're cold, he'll slip them down your shirt. It'd get you on edge and always expecting him to do the same again but he'll just smile playfully at you.

→ todoroki
When he's teasing you, chances are he has no clue that he's doing so. There are moments where he's insanely soft with you-- it's like he'd nuzzle into your hand/shoulder/neck then he'd stop and be completely clueless when you ask him to continue.

→ kaminari
Kami loves to randomly give you a little shock in your most sensitive places. He'll stick his finger and activate his quirk to the lowest degree then taser you, leaving you feeling tingly.

→ sero
Sero would use his quirk to tape you up drag you around wherever he wants to and you won't be able to resist him because one) he's probably super excited about something so he's talking and talking and two) he finds it funny when you really want to talk to him too but no, you're stuck in a bundle of tape behind him.

→ shinso
Shinso has those moments when he's really tired and wants your attention. He'll do just about anything but if you're lying down, he'd shimmy into your arms and dust his hair all over your face.

→ monoma
Honestly, Monoma teases you 24/7. Whether it's suggestive comments or sneaky touches, this boy is a pro at teasing you and getting away with it.

→ aizawa
Aizawa isn't one for teasing. He doesn't really know how and he's not about to try anytime soon. Maybe you two would get into some playful banter but that'll be about it. 

→ toshinori
He doesn't do any teasing-- he'd get flustered right away and it'd end up being awkward for him while you laugh your head off at his cute attempt.

→ dabi
You already know that Dabi will tease you mercilessly. ANYTHING he can do to get on your nerves or get you annoyed, he'll do it. 

→ keigo
He loves to annoy you with his feathers. They'll go down your shirt, they'll mess up your hair, they'll tickle your ear... he has way too many ideas.

-

some arent these arent really teasing but im sORRY I TRIED