your first date

( a/n: todoroki is prettier than me and im not complaining )

midoriya:
Since he's pretty new to all this relationship whatnot, he went with a classic movie date. After school, you two walked to his house. You were greeted with Mama Midoriya who was over the moon happy that her son was able to get a girlfriend. You two sat on the couch and watched the movie, eating way too many snacks. He was really nervous around you but you both got comfortable with each other as the night went on.

bakugou:
You both reluctantly got ready for your date, Mina helping you on your side and Kirishima with Bakugou. He showed up to your doorstep and shoved flowers in your face which you accepted. Kiri and Mina were giggling in the background as you two walked side by side. No words were exchanged as you two walked with each other through the park under the stars. Even though you didn't talk, the glances and smiles were enough to break the tension between you two.

kirishima:
"Anything?" You asked him hesitantly. He had taken you out to the mall and told you that anything you wanted, he'll buy for you lIkE a mAn.
"Yes!" He exclaimed, fist pumping. "Anything you want, don't worry about the price!"
You laughed. "Okay, fine." You noticed his gulp as you lead him to the candy store, picking out a bag of cotton candy.
"That's what you want?" He raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure--"
"I don't want anything expensive," You smiled at him. "We can share this and that's enough for me."
He grinned at you.

todoroki:
He took you to a very, VERY fancy and expensive restaurant. You dressed your best to go there with him. The waiters were dressed in the finest formal clothes and there was glass things everywhere.
You two chatted softly as the waiters bustled around with food and drinks. You were a bit self-conscious-- everyone here was very poised and completely different than what you were used to. Todoroki sensed your discomfort and you two left early.
"Sorry." He mumbled as you two walked back. You hooked your arms in his and smiled.
"Don't be sorry. We can still save this date!" You tugged him to the park where you kicked off your formal shoes and loosened up your uptight outfit. Todoroki looked at you quizzically. You laid your back on the grass and invited him down. You two laid side by side and marveled at the sunset.

kaminari:
He took you to an arcade where he used a little cheat to earn you prizes. He'd go to a machine, enter the token, short-circuit it, then complain to the manager people.
"What's wrong?" One of the workers asked, standing beside you and Kaminari. You glanced at him nervously.
"Sir, this machine is suckish." Kaminari declared. "It shorted out right when I tried to win a prize for my lady over here." He jabbed a thumb at you and looked at the worker angrily.
"O-oh, sorry, we can compensate. Here, have some tickets in return for the trouble." he said, handing Kaminari a long string of tickets. You two repeated this until you had enough to win the massive stuffed toy. You two went home happy.

sero:
"Hey," You said shyly when you opened the door to see Sero. He grinned at you and you led him inside.
"So, what do you wanna do?" You asked and he shrugged. 
"I want to do whatever you want to do." He said while putting his hands on his hips. You grinned. 
"Let's build a fort, then!" You exclaimed and he nodded enthusiastically. You two piled pillows and blankets together, forming a little tent. Once you were done, you grabbed all the snacks you could and slipped inside the tent with Sero. You two played a game, talked, and listened to music. You were reluctant to let him go home.

shinso:
Right after he asked you, he dragged you to the closest fast food joint where he bought some quick food for you two. You eventually snapped out of his brainwash as his concentration wasn't totally on keeping you in his hold.
You blinked and looked at him. "Hey, Shinso... how'd I get here?" you asked, blinking really fast.
"Uh... well, it's a long story. I kind of asked you a question before asking you out--" He muttered and you gasped, understanding what happened. And to Shinso's surprise, you started laughing.
"You-- you thought you needed to brainwash me to get me to date you?" You snickered at his shocked face. "Thanks for the food by the way. What else do you want to do?" You stole a fry from his container and he smiled, relaxing.
"Let's go on a walk. I promise I won't do that again."

monoma:
He told you to wear your swimsuit and a cover-up. He took you to a waterpark where you two roughhoused together. He was going absolutely crazy over the slides and floats.
"Hey, slow down, you'll slip!" You warned him. "And you'll pull me down with you!" He had a firm grip on your wrist and was dragging you along the slippery sides of the pools.
He stopped jogging and looked back at you. "At least we go down together!" he grinned at you and continued to give you a near heart attack every five seconds.
Once you got to the top of the waterslide, he was practically vibrating with anticipation.
"This'll be the best, Y/n! Even though it's a straight plummet down, I won't let you fall off the float like the others!"
"What?!" You hissed at him. People had fallen off the float before? "Nope, I'm going back down. Not today, thank you very much."
"Aw, don't worry, I'll keep you safe!" Monoma said, putting an arm around your shoulder. When the time came, though, he was the one screaming and you had to reign him in before he got left behind.

aizawa:
It was a very simple date. You both had some work to grade so you came over to his office and worked together. You two talked for hours, even after your work had been completed. You actually got him to smile and laugh a couple times. 
"Uh, L/n, Aizawa?" Principal Nezu passed by. "It's very late, you two should head home."
You saw Aizawa sulk. "Thanks, Nezu. We'll leave soon." The principal nodded before leaving.
"I don't want you to go." He sighed softly and you smiled at him.
"I'm not going anywhere. Would you like to come over to my apartment? We can watch a movie or--"
"Yes, let's go." He didn't even wait for the rest, he just wanted to jump at any opportunity to spend time with you since he had those insufferable kids to watch during the day. You laughed at his eagerness.

toshinori:
The number one hero snuck into your apartment yet again and this time you prepared him a big feast after you saw one of his battles on the news.
As he sat on the couch with all the food in front of him, you stood behind him and squeezed his shoulders. "Thanks for all the hard work today, you deserve this reward." you told him.
He grinned. "You're the best."
You made sure to check up on his body for any bruises or cuts before you two spent the evening eating, watching TV, and eventually sleeping.

dabi:
He knocked on your window and you let him in. He said nothing as he scooped you up and climbed the steel stairs up to the roof where you two sat together and watched the stars. He actually talked to you about how he felt really lonely and empty ever he became a villain. He didn't regret his choice, but...
"Well, now you have me." You told him softly, linking your arm in his. He looked at you for a beat before smiling.
"I'm so glad."

keigo:
"Oh, come on, it'll be fun!" Keigo grinned at your unimpressed face.
"I don't care, I'm not hitching a ride on you." You glanced down at the streets from the rooftop. "What if you drop me?"
"I won't drop you, I swear on my life." He promised and before you could say anything else, his hands were wrapped around your waist and you two were in the air.
"Oh my gosh!" You gasped and clutched onto him tighter as the cars below turned to the size of ants and the air was rushing against your face. In the blink of an eye, you were back on the ground. You stood still, shocked.
"Didn't I tell you it would be awesome? Look, you're speechless!"

- - - -

thanks for reading all! :)

- lia <3