Who's there? (Continued)

The same family man from his home hears the screaming from Spider-Kid. He then bursts out running towards the sound without even thinking - already huffing and panting in a panic with his own body moving at it's own will. The Virus slashes at Spider-Kid with his claws, missing him. The man finally arrived seeing this monstrous nightmare. "Kid! I'll get you out! Get away from the kid, ya beast!" The man lets his body control him leading to him actually knowing the symbiote would try clotheslining him, causing him to duck and dives towards Spider-Kid just to protect him.

"S-Sir! Get out of here, you'll get hurt!" Spider-Kid pushes him aside aggressively and runs towards Virus and corkscrews over him while shooting two web lines attaching to the ground leading up to him stretching and slingshot towards Virus with a jabbing kick down followed by bouncing off - feeling too uneasy and worried to touch him. The man stands up and tries to gather what he is witnessing. "Kid, this is dangerous!" Spider-Kid, irritated replies, "So is he if I don't do something that I should! Please!" The reply immediately causes the man to understand and he grabs a plank of wood and swing it at Virus..... it did not work.