Unstoppable force

Spider-Kid looks with red in his eye. "Alive?.... When he was alive?!" The parasite answers, "He came to your rescue because he was my first try on being my personal skin. We slaughtered a daycare center in broad daylight and nobody had a chance to call anybody because we killed anybody who made any move that looked like they were going to reach a phone. I found it a hilarious idea. Imagine being a parent to a beautiful child and you are so busy with a dead-end job and you trust somebody even a group of people to protect your pride and joy. A key to continue your bloodline and to keep a last name going.... And they are hanging by their top new teeth they grew on a blade of a ceiling fan with their eyes open."

       Spider-Kid grows sick again listening to such gruesome pride this monster has. "After letting go of this man", Virus continues, "all he would do is try crying with his rifle in his mouth for 10 minutes. He just was bawling his eyes calling his wife and apologized for hurting them. I think he didn't do enough damage. So I tried looking for somebody else to be my next victi- well.... 'participant'. That's when you found me. And that's where the pathetic scum came crawling back. Such a waste of time. And to think he planned on having dinner and fun with his kids."