Who's there? (Continued)

The Virus grabs him by the throat with a gurgling giggle. The family man struggles and tries wiggling out of it's grip, thinking about his beautiful wife and children. His eyes look around grasping for a solution. The Virus' claws begin to slowly curl and pierce the skin of it's throat drawing blood. "Mmmm", the Virus continues, "Easy to squeeze. Like a cherry to a strong hand. Let's see how is pops". Spider-Kid judo kicks the side of Virus' face. "Dude that sounds so wrong..." Virus' hand releases it's grip and lets go of the man's throat. The man coughs as he tries all of his might to get a grasp of his breath.

    The monster grows impatient and faster than the speed of light shoots his arm through the man's chest, ripping his heart so loud you could hear a wet, popping rip like bitting a chip after it slightly absorbing saliva in first person. A wet crunch. Spider-Kid hears and his heart begins to drop. He looks in horror. The man tries to gasp his last breath and never has the chance to catch up. His head hangs and slightly sways his arms after they and his head drop. "You.... You..." Before Spider-Kid could finish, Virus breaks it's walking, mobile form and crawls through his mouth and nostrils. His once, lifeless body gets up, in such a manner that wasn't as human. "His skin is a perfect disguise before it expires and smells", the alien monster says with no empathy and more with eager. "He was annoying to bond when he was alive anyway".