Beggining.

Shuhua's POV
As I was walking towards the company there they were... holding hands, being extremely sweet to each other. I've never seen Soojin unnie being like that to anyone. I know she loves me, even though she doesn't make it obvious, unfortunately that wasn't the kind of love that I needed or better... that I wanted.

Everything started when I first arrived in Korea, there was this kpop audition in Taipei that CUBE held which I passed. I didn't even know what kind of world Kpop was until one day, a friend of mine introduced me to it and I totally fell in love with it.
Everything was so new to me, the culture, the language... oh my god the language. That was so hard for me, I still kinda struggle now but it is more familiar and I feel more confident about it.
When I entered the room where all the trainees were, I saw this girl, more like a goddess to me, with that little mole under her left eye that would make all the girls in this whole world bend. "If only she was a character in Aang: the last airbender, she would have been the only Gender Bender" I laughed with my thought.
I saw her looking at me and giving that "Are you crazy?" look that made me slap my face in my thoughts "Great!".

<<Everyone, please take a seat.>> the lady said in korean and I started to panic since I didn't know the language. Since it was the first day, the foreign trainees had this earphone thing that apparently translates what the person in front of us is saying.
<<I'm very happy to welcome you to CUBE Entertainment>> she said and everyone clapped with enthusiasm.
<<For the foreing trainees, we provided the translator, but don't get used to it. It is only for this day, then you have to attend classes to learn the language and eventually speak it without problems>>
Some trainees sighed at the thought of it, but me.. I was hella scared that I couldn't even open my mouth.
<<I guess you are all here for the same reason. Becoming an idol. This career may be very exciting itself but the the path towards it is very challenging. It requires determination, consistency and a lot of hard work. A sincere advice? There is no room for those who dream big and do nothing. You better work your ass off to achieve your goal!>> Ok... that was inspiring and scary at the same time. "Are you sure about this Shuhua?" I kept asking myself.
<<One thing that is very important and needs to be engraved in your minds is that it doesn't matter how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up is what matters the most. Don't be discouraged ang keep your head up!>> The lady finished her welcome speech. That was definitely more reassuring.

We needed to hand out our earphones and honestly I wasn't upset at all. After listening to kpop in Taipei I alwasy felt this curiosity towards the language, that made me excited to learn it.
After the lady left the room, some trainees started to talk and make some new friends. Others seem to already know each other.

For me, I couldn't stop staring at the girl next to me. She eventually noticed it.
<<Why?>> she asked me in korean with a calm voice, but when she saw my face, she realized that I was foreigner and asked me in English.
<<Hello, my name is Shuhua. Your name?>> I asked
<<Soojin>> she replied with a sign of shyness, that made her so cute.
<<Shuhua wants to be friend with Soojin>> I replied enthusiastically and loud that made her startle a little bit.
<<Ok.>> she said smiling and a little bit embarassed at the same time.

Fast forward to the debut.

Shuhua's POV

"(G)I-dle" this is my group. I finally made it. After two years, hard work really pays off. Let me introduce you my bandmates, or better my family.
Miyeon Unnie, is the eldest. I fight with her most of the time or maybe not. Yes. I fight with her every day, every minute and every second, to the point that our nickname is Tom and Jerry. But deep inside, we love each other.
Minnie Unnie, she is the second eldest. Even though she is older than us alongside with Miyeon Unnie, she sees herself as the maknae of the group. I was scared of her during my trainee days because of her looks, and her gaze... wow it wasn't a joke. It was really scary, but the she turned out being the softest and cutest human being ever.
Soyeon Unnie, our leader and the writer, compositor of our debut hit "LATATA". She is hella talented. I think she is the pride of the group. She can look tough outside but inside, she is the most undestanding, and supportive leader that a group could ever ask. I really respect her.
Yuqi, oh my god. She is my pain in the ass and also my forever buddy. She is chinese like me. She wants me to call her Unnie just because she was born in 1999 and me in 2000, but hey... she is september and I am January, meaning only 4 months apart. That doesn't make her enough older than me. What a dummie. A dummie that I love with all my heart.
Last but not least, Soojin ne jagiya Unnie.
I'm really happy that I debuted with her. After all the help she gave me I kinda felt attached to her. I needed to be wherever she was. My place was where she was. Something has been bodering me about her though. I feel something towards her that I shouldn't feel, is it love?